The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.6+13.0.7+13.0.7.1

[DE]Megan

I prefer stability over more cosmetics.

Stability is something that is required, yeah.

And I would love if DE decided to start doing some polishing. 

Re-balancing some weapons would be nice too.. like making heavy weapons like Gram more viable when put up against a faster, one handed weapon.. It doesn't make any sense that a small sword would do more damage than a greatsword. 

FPS drops and crashes, crashes and more crashes.

I have been told by Support that my PC struggle to run the game, but again I run so many other contemporary games and they don't crash so often.

Taking a break from WF, if grinding wasn't enough now your grind sessions crash.

Like many that have posted similar cases, I'd just like to put mine as well:

With the latest hotfix, I've noticed FPS drops being more pertinent (and occasional 2-3 secs freezes that resumes after waiting it out on some tilesets [ie. grineer shipyard for one]). More terrain glitches (Enemy AI passing through the floors, player climbing off a short ledge that leads to a short floor-pass-through and then catapulted to the ceiling). Occasional UI bugs (Elemental effects not properly showing after some time in the arsenal UI), Sentinel Weapon UI cleared when there's no secondary weapon equipped (arsenal UI).

Still a lot of passing to do, but I'm in no hurry whatsoever, better experience a polished one than a rushed one. Hang on DE \m/

Dark Sector Defense HP/damage resistance seems to have increased rather than decreased; some nodes have been stuck at their percentages for hours despite mutual clan/alliance attention:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/218167-recent-hotfix-has-bugged-the-dark-sectors-hp/

From what I can tell, it seems to take about 4 times the runs or time to do the kind of damage being done previously.

I know its a week off/weekend atm, but hopefully we can get a response to this.

thanks DE for the update/Fixes but I'm still having a problem thats occurd with TU13 I can't seem to get out of the loading screen it'll get 3/4 of the way there and just freeze I've watched it for about a half hour then left to go do some house work but when I came back still in the same spot, I also tried logging out and then back in and still nothing even a fresh reinstall didn't help. please fix this when possible.

Before the hotfix i was running 60/65 fps on solo runs, 45/30 in online mode. Now i'm having really bad fps (20/15/10) freezing and glitching gameplay. Was this caused by the odds attacks (changing of servers location) or the hotfixes!? Performance was affected really bad for some reason.

Yes, i verified and defraged in the launcher options. I have multithread on (it gives about 10/15 more frames) but still performance is way down comparing to prior to the hotfixes and ddos attacks, with so much glitching and frame freezing. 

Edited by Bazools

Like many that have posted similar cases, I'd just like to put mine as well:

With the latest hotfix, I've noticed FPS drops being more pertinent (and occasional 2-3 secs freezes that resumes after waiting it out on some tilesets [ie. grineer shipyard for one]). More terrain glitches (Enemy AI passing through the floors, player climbing off a short ledge that leads to a short floor-pass-through and then catapulted to the ceiling). Occasional UI bugs (Elemental effects not properly showing after some time in the arsenal UI), Sentinel Weapon UI cleared when there's no secondary weapon equipped (arsenal UI).

Still a lot of passing to do, but I'm in no hurry whatsoever, better experience a polished one than a rushed one. Hang on DE \m/

You're not the only one with an issue like that. XP

But i definately agree of a polished fix over a rushed one. I still have faith in them. The issue may not happen all the time, but i definately notice a drop in performance more often than i am used to.

BUG:

Sometimes I get login rewards that are worthless: Weapons XP or Item XP when they are level 30.

Can you please filter for this case? I've had my past 3 login rewards be XP-based and all 3 items were maxed out so the rewards were massive dissapointments.

Thank you,

-Saurutobi

BUG:

Sometimes I get login rewards that are worthless: Weapons XP or Item XP when they are level 30.

Can you please filter for this case? I've had my past 3 login rewards be XP-based and all 3 items were maxed out so the rewards were massive dissapointments.

Thank you,

-Saurutobi

Sadly that's not a bug, it's kind of a russian roulette - with most of the slots filled with bullets. Though I would really like if they did something about this (dunno, like switching out every "no-win" rewards to 10000 credits, even that's better... or make that 100 000k, now that's better) I doubt they will. There is the thought that if we were always getting cool stuff like reactors and forma people would lose driving force and just log in every day. Not that 10 000 credits are considered cool stuff so what the hell but I guess there is that. Also there are a ton of people who only logs in every day and then out plain because of the current state of balance. So sure, login rewards can be annoying but I think we have more... pressing matters at hand, like half of the weapons being useless, and even unbalanced compared to each other (the usual marelok-attica-flux* kinda problem with their surprisingly high difference in dps output).

*Marelok has 160 dmg on one shot while attica only 100. That together with marelok even being faster (both firing rate and reload) and having more status chance in exchange for 5% more crit chance and 2 extra ammo in mag? Or the flux being one of the primary weapons with the weakest dps while having an extremely limited range and an immense ammo consumption?

Crashes, crashes, crashes :c

Before, I had like 2 crashes in 200 hours of gameplay (and only with SweetFX installed, which I removed because of it). Since this last update, I had like 6 or 7 crashes in a few days. In the Void, Derrelict, Ceres, Saturn, everywhere. Also, after a crash, the Steam achievement counter reseted, so now according to Steam I have only hacked once and revived 6 allies, while I was close to 500 each :/

I hope the next hotfix is coming soon.

Edited by Raiden_chino

People complaining about Login rewards? Getting free stuff in a free game? Oh well.

Just because the game is Free to Play does not give the excuse of creating useless rewards among other things. People who just accept everything being handed to them because a game is 'free' is one of many things wrong with the industry these days. Developers and publishers do need to be called out on decisions that make little sense and serve only to frustrate players.

Just because the game is Free to Play does not give the excuse of creating useless rewards among other things. People who just accept everything being handed to them because a game is 'free' is one of many things wrong with the industry these days. Developers and publishers do need to be called out on decisions that make little sense and serve only to frustrate players.

To fix rewards not be applied to things which are already max level and choose a different reward means changing the code. I'm pretty damn sure there are a lot more other important issues at hand than fiddling with that. Furthermore, once a selection can be made as "You only get what you don't have" this is extremely exploitable.

Having that Gorgon, Dual zoren, Glaive, Banshee Blueprint and equip a max level everything means it drastically reduces the available options. This means the rare rewards are becoming more or less common rewards.

So much for that.

Edit: I'd rather have login rewards REMOVED from the game before they can be exploited, and though while a fix to the randomness would be appreciated, I once spent a month or 6 weeks doing nothing but only logging in because I had not much else time. After this period, I had 3 forma blueprints, about 100k more credits, and even got the one or the other level for the low-equip I have put on exactly for this reason. Can't put the blame train on that.

Edited by Khunvyel

All my achievements are gone, the dagger, polearms, blades, they were all missing 1 to complete it, now it's 0/3 again. So does my Cheater of Death and Cryptographer achieves 0/1000. The Gardens on Dojos are bugged, they have a tall cielling yet I can't put a three on them, if I make it a little bigger it won't fit anymore, even with 10 meters of free space above. Please, correct this bugs as fast as you can, I was so close of getting every weapons challenge on the game.

Well clearly the stalker can still come right before the prompt at the end of the defense waves on 5,10,15,20.   The sneaky devil just came in immediately before the prompt, and then spent the entire time killing me.  Fun not being able to do anything...lol