Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.6+13.0.7+13.0.7.1

[DE]Megan

Disconnects, crashing, stats showing as zero at end of successful mission, account not updated; everything that was good is now borked. Hope the incoming hotfix resolves all the issues I've had today...

Lol nope, I'm still crashing in survival missions post-patch.

EDIT: really need code to prevent idiots who haven't updated from hosting

Edited by RadarCDN

Ehem...

While the latest hotfix was announced, I was just doing a defense mission.

The redtext said something about players still risk crashing, because there were still some people doing surv/def missions.. and something about russian roulette...

I was like... "stfu about this! I haven't encountered these crashes after def missions yet!"

After the extraction, the game crashed.

=_=

Touché , redtext, Touché.

game still crashing on ODD mission.

Lol nope, I'm still crashing in survival missions post-patch.

EDIT: really need code to prevent idiots who haven't updated from hosting

If you're still experiencing crashes after the patch please indicate your WAR #### and we'll investigate!

all my scanned codex entry's are missing

I nearly freaked out (as I've got hundreds upon hundreds of scans of each enemy type) and fortunately all of mine are still registered.  Might just be a glitch, wait for them to hotfix (as needed).  On the downside (or upside, perhaps), the Tenno Spectre codex entry is headless and it frightens us.

By the way, Geoff said that a minor mistake made it so that Glaive and such can't be thrown normally when you have it equipped.

Is this actually going to be fixed soon? Seems like quite a major thing to do here, considering what the Glaive can do, and its relation with melee 2.0.

That was fixed a while back. Slash once then press E again and hold.