The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mag's Pull Bugged, Obex Broken And More : Client Problems.

LascarCapable

Didn't they take ragdoll out of pull because ragdoll made the skill ridiculously OP?

(Personally, I loved that skill with ragdoll. Total devastation at low cost, other CC skills like Banshee's Sonic Boom should ragdoll enemies too.)

T'seems hard to have a "bug confirmed, notified to the devs" from the staff.

^^

I suggest a new title for the thread: "Ragdoll broken on clients, needs urgent fix, DE, tks"

Edited by Yaer

T'seems hard to have a "bug confirmed, notified to the devs" from the staff.

^^

I suggest a new title for the thread: "Ragdoll broken on clients, needs urgent fix, DE, tks"

Maybe...

Bump. The issue is STILL present in game since hotfix 13.2.3.

Edited by Einde

Good topic, there should be no difference in game functionality whether you are a host or a client.

(Kogake slide kick launching for everyone!)

Justice ! That's my eternal struggle, with Obex/Kogake bucks !

Edited by Einde

It's both game-breaking for Mag...

As someone who primarily plays Mag (Prime), I don't actually find it game breaking, just confusing.  While yanking the enemies across the room is amusing, dropping them on the spot can be useful too.  What bugs me (no pun intended) is the inconsistency.  Luckily I play with friends in organised parties so I know if I'm hosting or not and can adjust how I play accordingly but it must be terrible for people in random groups.

As someone who primarily plays Mag (Prime), I don't actually find it game breaking, just confusing.

The problem is that the enemies are disabled until they land. Without the pulling mechanic they start getting up immediately, effectively reducing the skill's CC capabilities.

The problem is that the enemies are disabled until they land. Without the pulling mechanic they start getting up immediately, effectively reducing the skill's CC capabilities.

Don't get me wrong, I would like it to pull properly all the time but in my opinion not pulling at all would be preferable to the current sometimes does, sometimes doesn't situation.  If they can't fix the pull for clients easily, I'd rather not have it for hosts either so we at least get some consistency.  Then they could even extend the time enemies stay down to compensate.  Basicly, something needs to be done to make client gameplay the same as host gameplay and at this point I'm not that fussed how it is implemented as long as it is!

It may be useful sometimes for some people, but still if pull can't behave the way it should as client, it needs to be fixed. Also the same bug exists for Obex, Kogake and a more Melee Weapons, breaking a lovely mechanic.

Bump.

Edited by Einde

I just noticed the issue today, and i did a thorough test on it. i will leave this here:
And yes, i hope it does get fixed soon., Have a look and see the progress i made. It might go a long way towards pinpointing the issue.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/230672-an-issue-with-mags-pull-mod/
(also shameless thead-posting)(still an issue under the more client problems category)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/230674-an-issue-with-djinns-fatal-attraction/

farnsworth-good-news.jpg

[DE]Rebecca answered my PM today : the bug is logged. She don't know when it will be fixed, but some priority will be given to it. So keep bumping folks, for Obex and Mag's glory !

...And Kogake too.

Edited by Einde

farnsworth-good-news.jpg

[DE]Rebecca answered my PM today : the bug is logged. She don't know when it will be fixed, but some priority will be given to it. So keep bumping folks, for Obex and Mag's glory !

...And Kogake too.

tumblr_lw8068XRqb1qii6tmo1_250.gif

tumblr_lrmpk9ndto1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Edited by Yaer

Jat Kittag works without being host now.

Looks like some good news. :)

I didn't remember to have seen the fix mentioned in the update thread though. Maybe I read too fast. I will check that again. Can you try with another melee weapon able to ragdoll or Mag's pull ?

EDIT : Not mentioned in the hotfix. Maybe they forgot it. Anyway I will try it by myself when I'll be back home. If another one can do the tests anyway, it's fine.

Edited by Einde