Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hallway Heroes : Bots Or Idiots?

Etsoree

It's simple we just kill the objective

In other words let the objective die. its the only way I know how to get them to stop or to get their butts moving

Just park your warframe right next to theirs and kill stuff. if they don't move, you don't move

but its a different story if lets say a potato BP is on the line. spam number 4!!!! spam it like you mean it!!!!

Edited by H.Katsura_999

If I'm the only one defending the objective properly, I just look to the hallway hogs and say to myself "Hey, that looks fun. I should go join them!" and proceed to abandon the objective. If it dies, oh well not my problem. I was just doing what everyone else was. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i totally just let objectives die when it goes on too much.i don't help or anything, I just stand there on the very edge of xp share range and watch it slowly get destroyed.

it's one thing to push a little too far past a choke point to melee, and it's another thing to fight in the middle in kappa when the terminals are still the objectives.

Pretty much title. I know a lot of people don't communicate in-game, but there seriously be this many people who don't communicate or even bother taking other peoples' advice into account.

Does anyone ever just... join them, sadly? Get so fed up with not being able to kill anything yourself or get XP or drops that you just go and steal their own kills, then led the objectives die?

They are ignorant idiots that don't care about XP distribution or loot. All they care about is what brings them enjoyment which is just killing. In order to teach them a lesson make sure they don't get any enjoyment. So abandon the objective and kill closer to spawn then they can.

and make a way to make them die then just T-bag them till dead and let objective fail ^_^ but make sure u have screenshot to report later if need be

HOW DARE THEY HAVE FUN PLAYING A VIDEO GAME!

I'm not supporting them, your reasoning is just really bad.

so u want to just go afk and not play the game for someone else doing it for u or do u actually want to do something? if u like to afk you will love to play dungeon defenders

I keep the game in borderless window. If there's a particularly bad one, I go somewhere safe, abandon the objective, and alt tab to chrome until the missions fails and I get called a noob for not defending (Hypocrisy much?).

I normally try once or twice to explain to them why sticking together is best, if they ignore me or b!tch me out, then I do the above method. 

I'm all for people playing the game in their own way. But when that way affects the whole team negatively, then I start getting irritated. 

Edited by DecapitatingJim