The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So....this Is What It Feels Like...to Be Part Of The Loki Master Race.....

Quiet_Time1

I got a Loki...and I used him....I feel as if my eyes have been opened to what a truly amazing frame he is....I have been blind for so long...using a Rhino of sorts...thinking Rhino was the best frame....not anymore, Rhino is going in the trash...and now.......now.....Loki forever!

It was joke, I didn't mean it to be serious, calm down.

I know you were kidding lol, but so many people are diehard x fans that it's starting to drive me nuts. Still, there's often a kernel of truth/feeling/whatever in these, so better to nip it in the bud before it sprouts. One can never be too sure :p

• 2 weeks later...

Rhino's only good ability and as a guy that has used Rhino a LOT is Rhino Roar. His Iron skin goes down easily in higher levels. His Stomp just acts like CC but other frames could do better CC'ing and his Charge is meh. He's only good till T2. T3 it's meh. Wait for T4. Ohhh. I found a new liking to Loki, dat RD makes Heavies $&*&*#(%& and weak

We Mags just want some love! :c

Though i must say i really dig dat Radial disarm

I <3 me some Loki, but Mag is where I stay.  

Loki is awesome though, I can't get enough of Radial Disarm, but Ash is pretty good as well.  You just can't play him and expect the same performance as a Loki.   They do different things, they aren't the same.

Edited by Noamuth