Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easter Egg Found!

optimal.

/!\ SPOILER /!\

THIS EXPLAINS THE EASTER EGG. IF YOU WANT TO FIND IT ON YOUR OWN, I SUGGEST YOU GET OFF THIS TOPIC.

Hey Tennos!

Today, I wanted to check out the Easter Egg containers, and the bunny-eared Crewman. I was playing a Spy mission, rushing around the map & sliding everywhere. I slid into a MOA Container (see 1st image below), and it said "Hack". So I was like, "wut", and so I hacked it. What came out? A Shockwave MOA. Was he the Easter Bunny? Hell yeah! I could see why DE chose the Shockwave MOA as the Easter Bunny. He hops and bounces everywhere! And guess what? He's on YOUR side! That's right, he's a companion. I took 2 pictures of this easter egg!

http://i.imgur.com/9dGAND3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OUBnJYB.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

This is a feature from 2 months ago. You never saw MOA army threads?

old news...been around for a couple of updates now

This has been in the game for quite some time now, minus the bunny ears.

B-But he was so happy about his discovery...

... and you ruined it :-(

Wow, seems I embarrass myself from my posts. I wasn't *that* excited. I joined in U11, literally just after the January event ended. I wish I knew about Warframe earlier like commercials, ads, etc. Instead, I heard from my brother who quit, from PS4, because he didn't think it wasn't fair when PC got legendary cores, and PS4 didn't.

Anyways, too much off topic. No I didn't see the MOA army threads. Although, I think they could've added some Easter Egg. But I guess the Palette was enough or too much for them.

It's totally cool, man. You shouldn't worry about it. The boneheads here are just giving you a hard time but in the end it's all just jokes (Or people who didn't read the first batch of posts to realize someone's already mentioned you're a little late on the news.).