Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...aviator Works With Rhino?

FierceRadiance

According to my Armory, the Aviator mod -"Reduced damage while airborne by -5%"- can be used with a Rhino.

You....have much faith in Rhino's abilities, DE.  Is there perhaps some secret plan you have for Rhino's future that you'd like to share with us? 

A flying Rhino.  Hmmm....   8-J

I was so hyped about aviator and what it meant for zephyr but after release i was mad dissapointed. Assuming from the mod picture and it's description, i thought zephyr would have a hover ability to fight enemies from the sky like princess peach. Hope DE still decides to add it by removing dive bomb and then let narrowminded boost the duration of the hover, and tapping skill early cancels hover mode.

Edited by GSDAkatsuki

I was so hyped about aviator and what it meant for zephyr but after release i was mad dissapointed. Assuming from the mod picture and it's description, i thought zephyr would have a hover ability to fight enemies from the sky like princess peach. Hope DE still decides to add it by removing dive bomb and then let narrowminded boost the duration of the hover, and tapping skill early cancels hover mode.

the whole of zephyr was disappointing tbh, i also expected actual airtime instead of a very minor low grav, i would have preferred activating the hover/fly ability and have stamina drained, no stamina = drop to floor.

instead shes just a more cumbersome rhino/excal with yet another charge/jump combo thats largely uncontrolable and useless, and again looking at aviator mod i was also expecting her shields/hp to be somewhat lower to give that mod some use, but no, the mod and the frame just disappointed me in general.