Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Dragon Nikana Is Made From Dead Tenno's Skin.

Tenno don't have metal skin, the metal is on top of what's already there. Steve talked about this in stream 26. Plus steel existed before the technocyte virus.

clearly you do not know how to math.

hayden = prime-prime-warframe

his skin ISSSS METAL

I'm not kidding you.  "Ancient Tenno Steel"

Tenno have metallic skin, from the technocyte virus, just like ol' Hayden himself.  My guess is that if the Tenno isnt dead he literally peeled his skin off and made it into a blade.  That's metal.

Wrong.

Warframes have metal and organic skins.

Supposedly the ancient Vikings cremated their ancestors and incorporated the ashes into their sword's steel (believing it would be stronger as a result).

Would be cool if making weapons from melted Warframes was a thing for similar reasons.

Tenno like other old infested grow a "metallic crust" on their skin.  You can see it happening to Hayden Tenno throughout the course of Dark Sector before he puts on a Proto-Excalibur.

How strong is that metallic crust, I wonder?  What if we could forge it and make it even stronger?

according to the Dark Sector game in the beginning when you watch the projector. They say with time the skin becomes harder, and should be taken care of promptly.

Most of the boss enemies, and Nemesis can only be harmed by Tenno melal like Hayden's Glaive.

Edited by Arlayn