Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Mods In Nightmare Mode

Eyepop

Has DE commented anything on putting Cicero and Tethra mods into Nightmare Mode missions?  They did that with Lethal Torrent, I think it was, and I'm finding the lack of these mods a bit torturous, especially when I want to make proc builds on my weapons or make tons of radiation damage.

I never understood this...what is wrong with exclusivity?

Why should I, claim a right to have something like Primed Chamber , when other people worked hard to earn one,or others paid big cash for it?

Is like claiming a right for free Ferrari's for everyone.

I didn't participated in the Cicero event,why should I claim the prize?

As a new player,I lack all the Vandal gear ,all the Wraiths ,besides the Gorgon . I'm fine with that,because I didn't earn them.

Edited by Mr.Cristian

Has DE commented anything on putting Cicero and Tethra mods into Nightmare Mode missions?  They did that with Lethal Torrent, I think it was, and I'm finding the lack of these mods a bit torturous, especially when I want to make proc builds on my weapons or make tons of radiation damage.

Cicero Mods were listed as exclusive.

Tethra Mods weren't.

I don't think any mods should remain exclusive for long.

Wraith and Vandal weapons staying exclusive are fine, as they are tweaks/upgrades to old classics, but none of them totally outclass other weapons of their type. I'd love to get my hands on Gorgon Wraith or Wraith Twin Vipers, but fact of the matter is that there are weapons that are similar enough that can outperform them.

Mods are different. There are entire areas of advancement and customization, as well as whole categories of builds that are effectively cut off without access to these mods. You quite literally cannot make a worthwhile Grataka, for example, without some of these mods, and the number of viable status chance builds for all weapon categories is dramatically reduced.

I never understood this...what is wrong with exclusivity?

Why should I, claim a right to have something like Primed Chamber , when other people worked hard to earn one,or others paid big cash for it?

Is like claiming a right for free Ferrari's for everyone.

I didn't participated in the Cicero event,why should I claim the prize?

As a new player,I lack all the Vandal gear ,all the Wraiths ,besides the Gorgon . I'm fine with that,because I didn't earn them.

As far as I'm concerned exclusive weapons are fine and enjoying the knowledge that your weapon is "special" and limited is fine - however making mods exclusive is ridiculous as it limits a players potential for builds on ALL weapons.  The Cicero and Tethra mods are NECESSARY for status builds and that should not be behind an exclusivity wall.

If you really need the mods, I suggest that you buy them from the trading tab.

Don't cheap out on mods that you really need.

And also, buying platinums to buy the mods will directly support the developers and give them another day's paycheck.

I do hope that these mods will stay exclusive to force those cheapskate non-paying players to actually buy something for a change.

If you really need the mods, I suggest that you buy them from the trading tab.

Don't cheap out on mods that you really need.

And also, buying platinums to buy the mods will directly support the developers and give them another day's paycheck.

I do hope that these mods will stay exclusive to force those cheapskate non-paying players to actually buy something for a change.

I've invested in the game and still don't think people should have to pay extortionate amounts for incredibly useful mods.  The longer they stay exclusive the more expensive they will become.

I've invested in the game and still don't think people should have to pay extortionate amounts for incredibly useful mods.  The longer they stay exclusive the more expensive they will become.

I managed to get my Cicero set for 200p. If you look hard enough, you will find a bargain. It's a matter of whether if players are willing to pay some plats or would they prefer to get everything free.

I managed to get my Cicero set for 200p. If you look hard enough, you will find a bargain. It's a matter of whether if players are willing to pay some plats or would they prefer to get everything free.

And eventually all of them will end up with players who won't pass them on. Than no one will be able to get them.

Which wouldn't be the main problem. But that those mods are the only ones that give a noticable, usable increase to status chance is. The 15% ones we find are absolutely useless. Even if your weapon would have 50% status chance, they don't give enough of an increase to it to warrant their existence. So besides the Cicero mods, which you can't obtain unless someone wants to part with one, there is no alternative mod for a status effect build in game.

So either make them obtainable, or make the current in game status chance mods worth it. I don't even care for the extra damage the Cicero mods do. I just want a mod that actually give a reasonable increase to a weapons status chance.

So besides the Cicero mods, which you can't obtain unless someone wants to part with one, there is no alternative mod for a status effect build in game.

Tethras Doom Mods not good enough for you?

Edited by IamSalva