Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid And Rng

Phobose

After doing 14 Vay Hek Key missions I've gotten a total of 10 Helmets and 4 Chassis.

I'm starting to think the game is really screwing with me, 

RNG gods, why have you disowned me so.

oh boo who... i dont over 300 runs to get ember back in the days and you did not see me making a rage thread over it

RNG is Hitler, Satan, Cancer, Stalin, Mao, AIDS, and Ebola, all wrapped up into one.

Basically, RNG is a plague on this game that desperately needs to be cured.

You forgot Carrot Top, Prancercizing, and Alzheimers in all that.

But yeah. It's the same as the void. The problem is the RNG grind is what keeps people playing. Otherwise we'd have our new shiny stuff a week after the update and then just sit there and go "Welp. Nothing else to do."

Well RNG Drops can be like that but at the same time everything in Warframe is dictated by RNG so to drop it would mean a major overhaul of the entire game.

Youre right, RNG, much like grind is Warframe's backbone as much as it's Warframe's achilles' heel. 

A major overhaul might be what is needed. Token systems have been suggested time and again. 1 token per run, 2 tokens per part, 6 tokens total. It may seem like a raising of price compared to the "minimal" 3, but seeing the OP having 14 under their belt, consistency could use something here.

1 system, 7 chassis, 2 more systems, 2 more chassis, then finally a helmet.

Worst Warframe grind yet.

13 runs....

you should have tried getting nova around u10's release.

60 - 70 runs to get the systems was average.

other than the fact that this is behind a grind-wall... it's cake by comparison.

people dont know that it used to be way worse than it was now. Back whyen a part wasnt even close to a guarenteed drop when it spawned on the bosses body, when it was common to not get a part at all,when it was common for your friend to get a part in the same game and you didnt.Warframe has come a long way, you should be happy that you are even getting parts every single run