Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something Should Be In The Warframe Store : Figma

Deidaku

Why don't we have warframe figma /action figures? XD

i wouldn't buy ( because reasons X) )  it but I'm sure a lot of collections and dedicated fans would XD

Example of a figma

FigmaMikasa_zpsb4432405.jpg

Edited by Deidaku

This is something DE has already expressed interest in, it's just that they're still new to this whole merchandise thing.

In any case, I also want bosses, like a little Jackal for my desk :3

Maybe it's too expensive to make right now. Like you said they're relatively new in this domain.

.....it could be an awesome contest prize :D

Three words for y'all:

"GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!" WARFRAME-MON!

Imma get Valkyr, Loki, Excal, Mag, Nekros, Vauban, Frost, Ash, Volt, Saryn, Trinity, Zephyr, Oberon, Hydroid, Banshee, Nova, Rhino, Nyx, and ALL THE PRIMES!

And then I want five Grineer Lancers, two Troopers, a couple of Rollers, a Ballista, Shield Lancer, Scorpion, Corpus Crewmen, five MOAs, a Corpus Tech, Jackal, Raptor, two Infested Chargers, four Runners, two Leapers, one of each Ancient...

And then I'm gonna make the Tenno BEHEAD THEM ALL. 

and my hate for Snk grows all because it went mainstream when I was reading it before it was popular or even an anime at that but like snake a hug pillow would be awesome +1

This is unnecessarily hipster and off-topic.

too many articulation, they suck, i would buy it to put it on my desktop not to play with it. so: articulations < sculpt.

Articulation sucks? You think having articulation means it's for playing with? Have you seen these kinds of figures in person? "Playing" with them is a good way to make sure it becomes a waste of money. No articulation makes them static and plain.

They have articulation so that you can pose and model them.

Evangelion-Revoltech-EVA-01-Mark-06-Acti

Evangelion-Revoltech-EVA-01-Mark-06-Acti

Evangelion-Revoltech-EVA-01-Racing-2012-

Evangelion-Revoltech-EVA-01-Racing-2012-

Edited by FatalX7

and my hate for Snk grows all because it went mainstream when I was reading it before it was popular or even an anime at that but like snake a hug pillow would be awesome +1

so you hate SnK because more people like it?.........

A  lot of people hate the show of course....But for valid reasons;...Anyway I digress that wasn't the point of the example 

I would love to have some Warframe figures. I would definitely get Oberon, Saryn, Hydroid, Loki, and Ember Prime if I could.

And I would love to have figures of some of the enemies too. Like Crewmen with removable helmets, and Grineer lancers with alternate heads for the different variations.

I would love to have some Warframe figures. I would definitely get Oberon, Saryn, Hydroid, Loki, and Ember Prime if I could.

And I would love to have figures of some of the enemies too. Like Crewmen with removable helmets, and Grineer lancers with alternate heads for the different variations.

A grineer roller one that's really just a bouncing ball XD

• 1 month later...

I would probably get them all o.o; All warframes, and maybe a few corpus walkers/bosses!

Wish this was already a thing!

I mean, look at this!

FIG-MOE-5447.jpg

1d5444a600e2b1b0915d2ea734855d67.jpg

4545784063002.jpg

Imagine your favourite warframe on your desk like that! :D

Edited by Pixydis

Life-size Valkyr statue when?

I need it for... scientific research.... yes.

I see the Salad V in you have finally manifested...

On topic: If they do sell figures, I don't mind having blank/colourless/grey version of the figures. I want to paint my Valkyr to look exactly the same as my in-game one. =)