Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows For Dog Lovers, ? For Cat Lovers?

Sedant

So with the upcoming bat-llama-dog I got to thinking. I really kinda dislike dogs, would totally prefer a cat type sentinel. Since DE has already said the Kubrow wouldn't be the only pet like sentinel it would be really cool to get like a cat-lizard-lion or something along the lines of the creatures from the Chronicles of Rid$&*^. Could totally make another valid sentinel.

Guess I'm the only one around here who wants a dragon.

Not those puny Skyrim dragons mind you. Give me a Lagortz War Dragon! I'd call him Basilisk for the ironic twist and ride him to victory over pretty much anything and everything.

Guess I'm the only one around here who wants a dragon.

Not those puny Skyrim dragons mind you. Give me a Lagortz War Dragon! I'd call him Basilisk for the ironic twist and ride him to victory over pretty much anything and everything.

Dragons or Wyverns?

Yes, there is a difference.

Dragons have 4 limbs and two wings, while the Wyvern only has hind legs and the front limbs are it's wings. So technically, the dragons in Skyrim aren't dragons. They're wyverns.

This is like the pet version of "I want opposite gender warframes because girls are ikky."

I mean seriously? 

The Kubrow don't even look like dogs, they have more in common with Hyena and Llamas than dogs. 

(Protip, Hyena have more in common with cats than dogs...if you're THAT obsessed.)