Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limit Alliances To 2 Active Rails!

-FrostByte-

How holding multiple rails works does need a rework, since currently it's easier to hold many rails rather than one in most ways. That said, a hard cap is a poor solution. As absolute most, a cap of one per planet might work.

Lol, I think they deserve all those rails if they are able to keep them.

If anything, it's your own fault for not being able to beat them.

To beat them, you must be able to give battle pay greater than they can generate across all their rails.

With the new extended break between invasions, and them owning all the choice rails, I doubt it's possible.

Oh god. Stop with Eclipse this, Eclipse that.

If they are going to take it all, why dont you make big &#! alliance that will stop them? Instead of complaining here. If something bothers you, deal with it.

I am quite annoyed by this kind of threads, simply because people complain about other people that work for their Domination.

as for eclipse holding onto many rails, who cares. This aint the little leagues where everyone gets to get a trophy for coming in 10th place. If some alliance can manage the man and money power to hold down a lot of rails, it shows they are doing something right. If everyone gangs up on all their rails, it be extremely hard to defend all those. But everyone finds the mission to be boring so they don't help contest the rails and just come to the forum to complain about it.

Kay, get people to stop thinking with their wallets and actually stand against Eclipse if it's such an issue. Till that happens, enjoy seeing their name on the nodes they hold, at the rates they pick.. which you (and everyone else) have a choice of not playing on, making having a rail useless if they aren't making money off them.

Oh wait.

How holding multiple rails works does need a rework, since currently it's easier to hold many rails rather than one in most ways. That said, a hard cap is a poor solution. As absolute most, a cap of one per planet might work.

One per planet isn't a bad idea. I can deal with this.

Either beat them or shut up.

DE isn't going to 'fix' Eclipse for you. Eclipse owns that territory through legitimate means and keeps it through legitimate means.

If you can't at the very least contribute in beating them you don't have any business talking down on them.

Either beat them or shut up.

DE isn't going to 'fix' Eclipse for you. Eclipse owns that territory through legitimate means and keeps it through legitimate means.

If you can't at the very least contribute in beating them you don't have any business talking down on them.

technically in a way they could... They could fight them... but you have to realize in our current day... a lot of the stuff people do is more. Hmm I guess there isn't a good word to use without offending someone, but I guess you can say more regulated? Its kinda like how now days people agree with the UN even though our MSDS is better than their SDS. A lot of silly things, but people always feel a professional regulated system is ideal, and control over how war works should be put in place.

But a lot of this could be alleviated if a spy, infiltration, and sabotage system was put in place for players to mess with the solar rail before the war takes place, or even put a siphon system in place to steal a portion of the resources the alliance is supposed to get, and if the alliance never notices they can't stop it. Foul play being involved with the solar rail war would be awesome.

There are like 7 planets where rails aren't owned by eclipse. Why do you people keep making such bullS#&$ exaggerations about eclipse taking over the solar system? they have just less than 1/3 of the DS's, there's like another 18 other DS's out there for you to enjoy yourself with so instead of complaining over the 8 that are taken and have been defended numerous amount of times why not just fight over the other 18.

You, and everyone who hates on Eclipse, aren't made for the concept of Dark Sectors.

If you think coming to the forums and denouncing them will work better than actually making a collective effort to try and take them down, you don't deserve the Sectors they occupy.

DE has given you the tools, it's up to you to actually do something with them.

DE has given you the tools, it's up to you to actually do something with them.

That's a load of bull... DE didn't give us anything useful... As I said above...

But a lot of this could be alleviated if a spy, infiltration, and sabotage system was put in place for players to mess with the solar rail before the war takes place, or even put a siphon system in place to steal a portion of the resources the alliance is supposed to get, and if the alliance never notices they can't stop it. Foul play being involved with the solar rail war would be awesome.

This... A whole lot of messing around the background would be delightful! and Acceptable! Straight forward battle is getting old. DE needs to give us back door tactics. Sneak tactics. Sabotage tactics. Spying, and infiltrating to set up Siphon systems, and back doors to sneak into the solar rail without paying taxes. Special Mods that allow us to go to Dark Sector and decrease the amount of resources, and credits we give back. Tricky stuff.

DE has given us NOTHING... There is no tools Just straight forward gob catapulting. Here everyone lets just catapult our fellow members at the solar rail all day. I am sure this absolutely counts as tactical... Even though were both doing the same thing. Instead of having some other useful tactic to fight with.

But seriously Siphoning... that needs to be a thing... Could you imagine how much resources other players could steal from an owned Dark Sector? Heck Clans, and alliances could have a level up system, and skills they could level up, and combine under the alliance from each of the clans. Some clans can be skilled at fortifying, some clans can be skilled at stealing, some clans can be good at sabotage. Make Mods to modify the Clan as a whole, and give it bonuses not just during regular play, but also when going up against a Solar rail. Have mods that help attackers, and mods that help defenders. Have mods for helping clans steal from Dark Sector Taxes.

We need more options here!

I should clarify; I am not opposed to Eclipse getting a monopoly. I'd like to see what Eclipse does, and how the players, clans and alliances react. DE should avoid meddling at nearly any cost, as it would set a piss-poor example for any ambitious clans after that.

"Too small, and you won't get any rails, or will be stuck holding them with zero taxes. Too big, and DE with deus ex machina your &#! to make people stop b*tching on the forums."

That's a load of bull... DE didn't give us anything useful... As I said above...

This... A whole lot of messing around the background would be delightful! and Acceptable! Straight forward battle is getting old. DE needs to give us back door tactics. Sneak tactics. Sabotage tactics. Spying, and infiltrating to set up Siphon systems, and back doors to sneak into the solar rail without paying taxes. Special Mods that allow us to go to Dark Sector and decrease the amount of resources, and credits we give back. Tricky stuff.

DE has given us NOTHING... There is no tools Just straight forward gob catapulting. Here everyone lets just catapult our fellow members at the solar rail all day. I am sure this absolutely counts as tactical... Even though were both doing the same thing. Instead of having some other useful tactic to fight with.

But seriously Siphoning... that needs to be a thing... Could you imagine how much resources other players could steal from an owned Dark Sector? Heck Clans, and alliances could have a level up system, and skills they could level up, and combine under the alliance from each of the clans. Some clans can be skilled at fortifying, some clans can be skilled at stealing, some clans can be good at sabotage. Make Mods to modify the Clan as a whole, and give it bonuses not just during regular play, but also when going up against a Solar rail. Have mods that help attackers, and mods that help defenders. Have mods for helping clans steal from Dark Sector Taxes.

We need more options here!

You already have all the spying/subterfuge available. It's called infiltrate your perceived enemy and get to a high enough rank you can actually mess with their stuff. Stop expecting DE to make it easy for you to David and Goliath.

I swear Eclipse is almost being made out to be the sith in this whole Dark sector thing.  Hmm... I wonder if we might be able to build a death star eventually.  Would be neat!

Let's build a Death Star! And use them, to blow up the Dark Sectors!

You already have all the spying/subterfuge available. It's called infiltrate your perceived enemy and get to a high enough rank you can actually mess with their stuff. Stop expecting DE to make it easy for you to David and Goliath.

wow..................................... obviously someone didn't read... Siphoning man... don't TLDR me. Just read the damn post.