Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get Weapons That Take 2 Equip Slots Now?

hatetheory

As the title states since you can unequip 2 weapons now i feel like this opens up the game too HEAVY WEAPONS! I'm talking bigass miniguns multishot rocket launchers you know the big stuff. Go ahead fella's layout your idea for these new beasts or discuss if you like the idea or not.

As long as the weapon platform wouldn't impede movement, at lest too much, I could see this as an option. I like the idea of utility equipment takao like an ammo bandoleer or spell assist item. However, anything that prevents the ability for the Warframe to ninja run, as it where, DE has expressed disinterest. I could see true heavy semi-mobile weapons being apart of the map that could be temporarily acquired by Tenno. DE already showed art for static turrets that can be, presumably, comandeered. It's just one more step to make them portable.

As the title states since you can unequip 2 weapons now i feel like this opens up the game too HEAVY WEAPONS! I'm talking bigass miniguns multishot rocket launchers you know the big stuff. Go ahead fella's layout your idea for these new beasts or discuss if you like the idea or not.

So, a rocket launcher with 540 rockets in it is not heavy enough for you?

Edited by (PS4)RocketPunch1221

I don't think redeemer would be a great idea. We already have enough trouble with all the deaths from penta and ogris. Imagine redeemer.

a Warframe Redeemer would do 2 things:

Kill everything on screen, and the weilder with a trigger pull

lag anyone out instantly who has a rig thats incapable of running high-end graphics

these two penalties mean the redeemer...

...would fire Revives

I agree, I'd love to have more "heavy" weaponry. Although it does seem like we already kinda have them in the form of the ogris and penta. But still I'd like bigger guns that would be just as big as our tenno.

You know something like this.

Xenosaga_Heavy_Chain_Gun_by_Lokai2000.jp