Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get Weapons That Take 2 Equip Slots Now?

hatetheory

I agree, I'd love to have more "heavy" weaponry. Although it does seem like we already kinda have them in the form of the ogris and penta. But still I'd like bigger guns that would be just as big as our tenno.

You know something like this.

-SNIP-

"Rhino, how much ammo did you bring?"

"... All of it."

Edited by ensignvidiot

would be nice as well to equip passive or more utility type items in other spots instead of always bringing your standard 3 set. Put an 'augement' in a slot that perhaps gives a 'leader' enemy type bonus to those around you or whatever. Rather then always focusing soley on direct weapons, it'd give some new things to play with.

Im all for this, make some EDF-style ridiculous 2-slot weapon for warframes, and move the Ogirs/Penta into it while we're at it :D

i want a gun that operates using a belt feed, its archaic but it works, belt fed weapons are pretty powerful..

mainly so i can sling my ammo over my shoulder

make it so that when reloading the character pulls the ammo off of your shoulders and the ammo is dynamic so the amount visible decreases as you reload

Any of you guys remember those Vital Suit guns from Lost Planet 2? I love the EM Laser in particular.

Take 3 slots and gimme one of those

Oh and maybe they can use warframe energy as ammo rather than conventional ammo, so we can't go blasting anything on sight to bits.

But that'd be a direct copy, so I wouldn't expect to see anything like that for a long time.

I'm against super heavy weapons because doing believable acrobatics with them is just impossible.

I can hardly imagine someone doing a barrel roll with a Galatine strapped on and I say that things like these are against the spirit of the game.

Tenno are guerilla fighters that rely on mobility.

However, our enemies might have these things (and they kinda do already on heavies and Hellions).

Edited by Lord.Finster