Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Lanka Is Bugged!

SYANCE_LLT

This bug has appeared to me since update 13. The weapon is not able to damage some bosses like the new vay hek (by shooting at his face when he is broadcasting), lech kril (unable to break the coolant tubes), lephantis (doing no damage when shooting at the red flesh areas).

What Mods are you using on Lanka?

I just fought Vor and Lech Kril while just using my Lanka. Could have somethign to do with what mods you are using. I.E. an unmodded Phage cannot damage the Laser/Smash Orbs without a basic element or damage.

Edited by Azrael-Reaper

What Mods are you using on Lanka?

I just fought Vor and Lech Kril while just using my Lanka. Could have somethign to do with what mods you are using. I.E. an unmodded Phage cannot damage the Laser/Smash Orbs without a basic element or damage.

I use corrosive for lephantis hek and ruk, with radiation for lech kril

It also cannot hit Orokin Drones.

What mods are you using?

I use corrosive for lephantis hek and ruk, with radiation for lech kril

Those mods only or did you just name onle elemental mods? I want to try to recreate the problem so that's why I'm asking.

It also cannot hit Orokin Drones.

I managed to hit Orokin Drones, but it was really hard. Looks like an hitbox/hurtbox issue.

Yes, for orokin drones they should just expand the hitbox a bit larger, but they should really fix the problem with bosses

Yes, for orokin drones they should just expand the hitbox a bit larger, but they should really fix the problem with bosses

I don't think it have a small hit box.  I can hit it consistency with my other weapon except Lanka and melee weapon.

I pretty sure it has a hitbox problem.

Tested Lanka vs Orokin Drone and had the same conclusion. The issue could be the Lanka isn't damaging external assets (Lech Kril's coolant tubes, Vay Hek's face mask, etc)

I've logged this bug for further investigation, thanks for reporting! 

I managed to hit Orokin Drones, but it was really hard. Looks like an hitbox/hurtbox issue.

Ospreys and Drones have always had freaking garbage hitboxes, even without extra Bugs getting in the way.

their hitboxes are like, 10% of their total Mesh size. it's... dumb.

while Ground Units, actually have really good hitboxes. if you can see it, you can shoot it. 

the disparity of quality between Ground Units and Aerial Units is quite large.

Edited by taiiat

Tested Lanka vs Orokin Drone and had the same conclusion. The issue could be the Lanka isn't damaging external assets (Lech Kril's coolant tubes, Vay Hek's face mask, etc)

I've logged this bug for further investigation, thanks for reporting! 

I reported this 7 months ago... https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/108518-lanka-cant-hit-new-void-golem-boss-in-70-of-cases/