Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

I already spend 75 plat on the nikana stance I hope this new stance is just uncommon so more ppl can afford it or find it

lol really it was selling around 40 this week it had the most combos of any stance i have but once it saturated the market its price plummeted

I never understood the problem with rolls when you could press back to land in place or turn the camera to the direction you want your roll to go.

The solutions were in the game.

This is like when people were flipping out about running out of ammo and not using the ammo boxes.

try "running" on any earth or phobos mission or in any slightly irregular terrain for that matter is was annoying you literally rolled over every stone you encounter

You can still do your Video about Vaulting (and how many times you unintentionally suicide jump over the cliff when this move auto-activated and your warframe jumped into the bottomless hole instead of jumping over it to the other edge)

184px-Vaulting_Warframe.png

Seriously DE remove auto-activate from this move and replace it with Press "X" button to Vault, PLEASE!!!

They won't remove and replace it, because not enough players are complaining about this "feature". I know your pain, but the hope is gone, long time ago.

It is like: "They will do it, you must get used to it. End.", gg have fun.

What about the clan issue. I still can't see myself on the clan roster and nobody can kick me out of the clan...PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!

Yeap.  This.  All of This.  Can't make weapons above my level, ever... watching my Clanmates run around doing stuff in the dojo, using things I'll never get to use.

Pretty much a massive broken part of the game, but not a single comment.

i'm liking everything about warframe but I've asked some people we have had are swords lock so we can't use them randomly sense this hot-fix and didn't know if you guys even noticed it or not and now mine isn't working anytime i equip it (all i can is block) what is that all about ? 

• There are now separate "Quick Melee" and "Melee Attack" key bindings

Am I the only one who, playing on a USB controller, lost the melee attack controller binding button with this update? Whenever I equip my melee weapon, I can't attack with my controller. There's no "melee attack" button binding for the controller that I can see in the options. So I have to hit E on my keyboard if I want to attack with melee equipped.

Am I blind or is it broken?