The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Beware! Watch Dogs Is Coming.....

(PSN)MaatRa91

Have you tried all the gameplay mods yet?

Na im not that tech savvy and I dont have anything to play it on anymore anyways. Most of the time I looked at mods on youtube they looked ridiculous though. Although a few looked almost like a dlc and looked good but I have no idea how to do mods on games

Watchdogs will certainly have many Console zombies buying the game because it's a thing to buy. that's the same for every Console game released though, so that's nothing new. i'm sure since Warframe was available on the PS4 that a game has been released. so it's already happened.

however, Watchdogs may very well bomb harder than Big Rigs on PC. because it's tied to UPlay, and half of the game features are tied to UPlay.

Ubisoft could make ANY game they want, but so long as it's tied to that garbage DRM software and gameplay is always super easymode consolized (looking at you, Assassin's Creed, jesus christ how do you make combat and character movement that unintuitive), all their games will... be meh.

also, ESO? lol'd.

Elder Scrolls Online is a f*cking joke.

Edit:

oh, and 3...2...1...

moved to Off Topic.

Edited by taiiat

Na im not that tech savvy and I dont have anything to play it on anymore anyways. Most of the time I looked at mods on youtube they looked ridiculous though. Although a few looked almost like a dlc and looked good but I have no idea how to do mods on games

There's a program dedicated for modding Skyrim that does most of the work for you. The name is Nexus Mod Manager btw if you intend to try it out.

Also it's on PC, Idk about other platforms.

i like watchdogs its my type of game i like the theme

ive seen the stealth and combat and i liked it, pursuits are dynamic and its openworld!!!

we are people with different opinions

pre ordered the game cd

one with mask and cap freebie

unlike warframe lol, i didnt spend a dime and managed to get market has to offer

whenever warframe add stuff ill play warframe.

i dont see why warframe needs to worry about new games......

you should care less because thats their problem

Edited by Ritchel

As much as watchdogs interestes me, it's been so hyped up and delayed that I really doubt it'll take up much of my time.  Destiny beta is prolly the only thing in the near future with a solid chance of edging in on my WF playtime :|

I never even heard of Watch Dogs... Even so I stopped caring about Ubisoft when they pretty much started spin-offs on Assassin's Creed, and their Tom Clancy games started to get bland(Lets not forget Tom Clancy passed away awhile back).

Ubisoft is just standing on its stilts made of Assassin's at the moment...

There's a program dedicated for modding Skyrim that does most of the work for you. The name is Nexus Mod Manager btw if you intend to try it out.

Also it's on PC, Idk about other platforms.

I appreciate the info but my laptop is from like 03' and from a walmarts black friday sale so idt it could handle much more than itunes lol but if I ever do invest in a nice pc il look into it!