Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Rly Need More Reduce

Vernoc

DE´s please release more reduce rof singel- and dual mods

we need them cause some weapons have much to high fire rate and that makes them for longer missions unplayabel (ammo transmute doesn´t helps enaugh)

sure, some people argue with dps is all,lower fire rate is bad and they don´t need reduce rof mods, but why u want to overkill? who cares for dps if the proc chance is bad or for what u need dps if ur weapon have after 1-2 sec no ammo?

Edited by Vernoc-EGT-

DE´s please release more reduce rof singel- and dual mods

we need them cause some weapons have much to high fire rate and that makes them for longer missions unplayabel (ammo transmute doesn´t helps enaugh)

sure, some people argue with dps is all,lower fire rate is bad and they don´t need reduce rof mods, but why u want to overkill? who cares for dps if the proc chance is bad or for what u need dps if ur weapon have after 1-2 sec no ammo?

Then learn to burst fire your weapon.

Be smart with your loadout.

Don't equip two bullet hoses and switch between primary and secondary if one runs out.

Melee as much as you feel comfortable with.

There, done.

No need to let the game make that decision for you.

Also, it's all about damage per bullet per second. Neither one or the other, but both together.

You can always put a Vile Precision on, but yes, I'd love to see more corrupted combination mods.

Off topic, but, my Amprex load-out in ranking of importance (imho):

1) Rifle Ammo Mutation +2 (could be maxed, but +2 is enough) - fixes that issue

2) Point Strike +3 - double that damage all the time

3) Vital Sense +5 - double the doubled damage!

4) Cryo Rounds +4 - Shields, go away~

Yes, no Catalyst, thus no Split Chamber or Serration.

WIth a Catalyst, there is room for maxed Cryo Rounds, maxed Split Chamber and maxed Serration.

Potential for 4 forma to fill the remaining two empty mod slots with something nice, like... more shock (Stormbringer) and more shock (High Voltage), I guess. Switch out the Cryo Rounds to make this corrosive for Void runs.

Edit: Warriorrogue is right. Radioactive against heavy Grineer, but Corrosive against Heavy Gunners in the void.

Edited by Fubukin

Learn to click lightly.

And bullet hoses are usually guns that do very small damage per bullet.

That said, MOST guns can fire 1-2 bullets if you click lightly enough:

All Bratons

Boltor

Gorgon (and its Wraith)

Every 'Held Trigger' gun (I haven't tested the Amprex yet, though)

Vipers (Hard but do-able)

Grakata (Hard, but do-able)

The guns that are nearly impossible to fire a single shot:

Dex/Ak/Furis (best I can do is 2-3 shots)

So... yeah, try clicking lighter. Or get a better/more sensitive mouse.

Amprex eats about 5-8 rounds if you tap. It burns really fast.

Thus, Ammo Mutation is the only way to go, imho. It's rather cheap, too, at 6 skillpoints for a +2.

why radioactive? It's only good vs the common grineer. Corrosive is a lot more useful in there

Hm, youre right. Radiation was against heavy Grineer. Corrosive is the best choice in the void. I was thinking of my G3 hunting equipment, sorry about that, I'll edit it above.

Edited by Fubukin

This would be most welcome for the Amprex.

amprex was the reason open this topic again

Who cares? A lot, I bet. What good is a gun that has 100 rounds but shoots peanuts at a turtle's pace anyway.

what good is a gun that have after a few sec no ammo?

and the most slow weapons with lower dps outperform every othe rgun

not true at all, lategame proc is often the most important thing (magnetic/corrosiv)

Be smart with your loadout.

Don't equip two bullet hoses and switch between primary and secondary if one runs out.

Melee as much as you feel comfortable with.

There, done.

No need to let the game make that decision for you.

Also, it's all about damage per bullet per second. Neither one or the other, but both together.

and if i wan´t to equip two amo wast weapons? why shouldn´t gave DE me this oppinion with reduce rof mods?

Then learn to burst fire your weapon.

burstfire with

amprex = useless

twin vipers = overkill ( imo they are only corpus bosskiller atm)

grakata = possibel but hard

reduce rof is probably more fun and don´t makes this weapons worse

Learn to click lightly.

And bullet hoses are usually guns that do very small damage per bullet.

That said, MOST guns can fire 1-2 bullets if you click lightly enough:

All Bratons

Boltor

Gorgon (and its Wraith)

Every 'Held Trigger' gun (I haven't tested the Amprex yet, though)

Vipers (Hard but do-able)

Grakata (Hard, but do-able)

The guns that are nearly impossible to fire a single shot:

Dex/Ak/Furis (best I can do is 2-3 shots)

So... yeah, try clicking lighter. Or get a better/more sensitive mouse.

not possibel with amprex and like u say, hard with vipers and furis, there is no point to make it more easy with mods for it, if u don´t wan´t it don´t equip it

and like i said bevore, i opened this topic in cause of the amprex

reduce rof mods are a possibility but not a force, so why are u that against that if some people want to have it?

Edited by Vernoc-EGT-

and like i said bevore, i opened this topic in cause of the amprex

So you want mods added to the game that pretty much nobody would use... because of ONE SINGULAR WEAPON instead of... yanno... fixing that weapon?

lol.

That's called "Using a Sledgehammer when a Jewelry Mallet would suffice".

AND

if u don´t wan´t it don´t equip it

The same could be said about Amprex.......

Amprex is a powerful weapon that kills in bursts (but might leave you starved for ammo after heavy use). Carry a reliable side-arm that doesn't run out of ammo. A few minutes later, you can use your Amprex again.

Or...

if u don´t wan´t it don´t equip it

Works, too.

1.So you want mods added to the game that pretty much nobody would use... because of ONE SINGULAR WEAPON instead of... yanno... fixing that weapon?

lol.

That's called "Using a Sledgehammer when a Jewelry Mallet would suffice".

AND

2.The same could be said about Amprex.......

3.Amprex is a powerful weapon that kills in bursts (but might leave you starved for ammo after heavy use). 4. Carry a reliable side-arm that doesn't run out of ammo. A few minutes later, you can use your Amprex again.

Or...

Works, too.

1. the weapon is not buggy and no need to fix

and its not only for this weapon (but this weapon need it imo)

2. but i want to use it cause its a proc machine

3. true, but if i need more procs or if they are enaugh enemys it´s like u said, i have then no ammo and during i heavy use it most ammo is wasted

4. yeah i can change weapons , but i don´t wan´t it every time cause i need the procs. i only want the opportunity to play it non-stop longer then a few secunds/min bevor its out of amo

Edited by Vernoc-EGT-

"Fix" does not necessarily require "Bugs".

Something can be unbalanced, or just plain not fun and can be fixed. Weapons have been fixed for these reasons.

Then you pay the cost of a "proc machine", which is ammo consumption. It is a tradeoff. You want high procs, you pay the ammo cost. *shrug* Sounds balanced. Every weapon has a downside, and those that don't are the weapons that don't have huge upsides either.

3. true, but if i need more procs or if they are enaugh enemys it´s like u said, i have then no ammo and during i heavy use it most ammo is wasted

You don't "need" more Procs; you could alternatively use a weapon that is powerful without procs. Braton and its Prime for example are good weapons for Middle-game content, and can even be used in Tier 3 reasonably well if forma'd a couple times. Throw a Mutator on a Braton Prime, and you can do 30-35min T3 Survival and exit with 400+ Ammo left. I should know, I've done it several times.

4. yeah i can change weapons , but i don´t wan´t it every time cause i need the procs. i only want the opportunity to play it non-stop

I'm having trouble understanding what exactly you're trying to say here. You want to use the weapon non-stop and never run out of ammo? lol

4. yeah i can change weapons , but i don´t wan´t it every time cause i need the procs. i only want the opportunity to play it non-stop

Vile Precision and Critical Delay.  Sounds like you have vault runs in your future.

1."Fix" does not necessarily require "Bugs".

Something can be unbalanced, or just plain not fun and can be fixed. Weapons have been fixed for these reasons.

2.Then you pay the cost of a "proc machine", which is ammo consumption. It is a tradeoff. You want high procs, you pay the ammo cost. *shrug* Sounds balanced. Every weapon has a downside, and those that don't are the weapons that don't have huge upsides either.

3.You don't "need" more Procs; you could alternatively use a weapon that is powerful without procs. Braton and its Prime for example are good weapons for Middle-game content, and can even be used in Tier 3 reasonably well if forma'd a couple times. Throw a Mutator on a Braton Prime, and you can do 30-35min T3 Survival and exit with 400+ Ammo left. I should know, I've done it several times.

4. I'm having trouble understanding what exactly you're trying to say here. You want to use the weapon non-stop and never run out of ammo? lol

1. agree

2. and a reduce rof mod is another down side cause u can equip one dmg mod less

3. totally disagree, rly high lv corpus/grineer only goes down if u proc them down ( steal corpus shield with magnet , grineer armor with corrosiv)

4. no i want to use a weapon in high level/long survival/high wave deff longer then 1-2 min bevore i run out of ammo

i have all mods ,so no,i don´t need vault runs atm

But both are only -36%,and putting both in costs two mod slots i can use better

there are that many singel mods (e.g speed trigger) therefore it´s no misstake to release a singel reduce rof mod

Edited by Vernoc-EGT-

3. totally disagree, rly high lv corpus/grineer only goes down if u proc them down ( steal corpus shield with magnet , grineer armor with corrosiv)

4. no i want to use a weapon in high level/long survival/high wave deff longer then 1-2 min bevore i run out of ammo

So you're choosing to do optional content ("rly" high level stuff) and then are complaining when your weapon can't handle it?

lol?

Use a different weapon. There's weapons out there before the Amprex that could handle this content if you simply must do it. You don't see me complaining whenever the MK1-Braton runs out of ammo after 2 enemies in Tier 3 Void, do you? No, I use a different gun that CAN handle it.

Edited by Xylia

So you're choosing to do optional content ("rly" high level stuff) and then are complaining when your weapon can't handle it?

lol?

Use a different weapon. There's weapons out there before the Amprex that could handle this content if you simply must do it. You don't see me complaining whenever the MK1-Braton runs out of ammo after 2 enemies in Tier 3 Void, do you? No, I use a different gun that CAN handle it.

i just said that imo we need mods that made a reduce rof to make a few weapons much more fun to play 

and where is the mistake if i ask for such a mod people want to use? if u don´t like it dont use it, and if i and much more people want a mod that make a few weapons more friendly and more fun there is no mistake

btw u don´t only need reduced rof in highest waves

i just said that imo we need mods that made a reduce rof to make a few weapons much more fun to play 

and where is the mistake if i ask for such a mod people want to use? if u don´t like it dont use it, and if i and much more people want a mod that make a few weapons more friendly and more fun there is no mistake

btw u don´t only need reduced rof in highest waves

I've never needed Reduced RoF, ever.

And adding more mods is bloating the mod drop tables even further than they already are. Especially for a mod that has such a niche role as being used for only 1-2 weapons.....and btw.... the Amprex is a Rifle, and Vipers are pistols, you're asking for TWO mods, not just one.

Intruder was bad enough as being a "useless" mod to clog up the drop tables, now you want another mod that is almost as useless? lol.

No, thanks. We really don't need more mod bloat. The mod list in the codex is already quite large enough.

Xylia brings up the biggest reasons why I have to disagree with this.

If we had 2 more, in many ways worse, intruder type mods clogging up the drop tables even further its just going to be annoying.

We have too much mod bloat as it is, and we dont need to add in another one to that list that will see just about as much use as Intruder currently does.

Edited by Tsukinoki

I've never needed Reduced RoF, ever.

And adding more mods is bloating the mod drop tables even further than they already are. Especially for a mod that has such a niche role as being used for only 1-2 weapons.....and btw.... the Amprex is a Rifle, and Vipers are pistols, you're asking for TWO mods, not just one.

Intruder was bad enough as being a "useless" mod to clog up the drop tables, now you want another mod that is almost as useless? lol.

No, thanks. We really don't need more mod bloat. The mod list in the codex is already quite large enough.

and that is nonsense

there are that many mobs which have the same drop tabel and there is more then one way to introduce a mod

e.g shield flux, shotgun spazz

btw there are much more useless or nearly useless mods like u said , hush, hawk eye, intruder, aviator, antitox and the other resistance mods,infested impedance and much more. But some people like them and it´s nice that they are there, cause they gave u the abbility to make ur weapons,frames, sentinels more cutomized

implement a reduce rof mod is  a way more to mod ur weapons and make them friendly for every one

only if u don´t need a mod it doesn´t says that all other don´t need it too

Xylia brings up the biggest reasons why I have to disagree with this.

If we had 2 more, in many ways worse, intruder type mods clogging up the drop tables even further its just going to be annoying.

We have too much mod bloat as it is, and we dont need to add in another one to that list that will see just about as much use as Intruder currently does.

like i said bevore, there are many enemys with same drop tabel or same drop

u can make them ( new mods) transmute only (shield flux) , or reward only(darksektor reward) or container only ( shotgun spazz)

or the easyst thing, gave is new enemy types

OR gave the dozens eximus not only 3 oberon lot parts ;)

Edited by Vernoc-EGT-