Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Of Stalker... What Could It Be?

Kaiser_Suoh

DethCube? Shade? Carrier? (Carrier is Fenix now with the new accesories)

Accesories to make it more "nightmare sentinel".

And what weapon use that sentinel?

EDIT: There a sample of fenix (really good accesories)

ir6u4z.jpg

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

Probably a Stalker-exclusive sentinel whose ability is to blind other enemies with an obnoxious oversaturated reddish screen-filling glow.

EDIT: Oh, I misinterpreted the question. But that's okay.

Edited by SortaRandom

Sentinel - Anger

Ability - Fear

Tenno abilities are disabled for a short period, other enemies search for cover or hide behind heavy units (Corpus Tech, Heavy Grineer, Ancients, etc). 

Weapon - Suffering

Sniper Sentinel weapon with increased status chance and higher damage. Specializes in drawing out an opponent's pain whenever possible while also having far reaching effects. 

Shade would be OP IMO.

Dethcube wouldn't fit.

Carrier wouldn't fit.

Wyrm wouldn't fit.

Djinn wouldn't fit.

Helios wouldn't fit.

TO THE DRAWING BOARD!

The first incarnation of the Stalker could use Ash's Smokescreen, but didn't OHKO players.

Gosh seeing that badge makes me sad that I missed the Vay Hek event. Oh well. Going to no life this game hardcore again now that I played my fill of Dark Souls 2 and MGS5: Ground Zeroes.

On topic, It's hard to think of a sentinel for Stalker that's "fair" to us. He already has multiple frame abilities and powerful weapons. Maybe something that either buffs his shield's, health or perhaps gives us a debuff of some kind when we're in his face? I mean these would be a little powerful, but we already have enemies that do such things, so i'd be used to it. Sorry I don't really know. I suck at brainstorming fair ideas.

Edited by Tymerc

Sentinel - Anger

Ability - Fear

Tenno abilities are disabled for a short period, other enemies search for cover or hide behind heavy units (Corpus Tech, Heavy Grineer, Ancients, etc). 

Weapon - Suffering

Sniper Sentinel weapon with increased status chance and higher damage. Specializes in drawing out an opponent's pain whenever possible while also having far reaching effects. 

I could see this working...

The Stalkers sentinel

Name: Anino

Power 1: Mark of Death: Making it easier for the stalker to find you. 

Power 2: Smog: Fills the entire area with smoke (all players and the stalker will be cloaked making it harder to attack the stalker)  

Weapon: laser pistol  

Health: low

Shields: low

Armor: low-medium