Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soooo Mice.

Jeerome0406

Ive got an old barely working death adder (the bloody double click on every click is kinda useful on akbolto tho haha) and the sensetivity is on pretty low, like theres barely any bar on the slider.

Logitech G700s.

Would recommend, it is a great mouse, and I love it.

As for sensitivity, I switch it up depending on what I'm doing, since my mouse has on the fly switching.

As for buttons, I have dpi up/down, reload, melee and three macros bound to my mouse in addition to standard bindings.

Macros depend on what I'm doing, right now I think I have autofire (500 clicks per second), a melee combo (not sure which) and an autocast one for sonar since the last thing I played was a 2 hour long Dark Sector defense.

Edited by Sixty5

I've got a Razer Naga Hex. It feels comfortable for me. 6 buttons on the side that I set as my F keys (F1 - F6). Great for quick use of my gear, or other games I love to play, like Star Craft or Command and Conquer.

Razer-Naga-Hex-Red-2.png

Edited by Pansoy

Razer Naga left-handed version.  On Warframe I have the mouse set to 1800 DPI and the sensitivity in the game's options panel to about 25%.  If I go higher on either setting, it becomes harder for me to aim precisely.

Edited by Fretless