The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rakta Syandana ...is It A Joke?

Mephiste

So uuhh... This is a joke right? I spent an 30 Minutes to an hour of farming those missions and this is what I get? A Half-assed ugly beetle wings syandana with pompoms? (And a Wraith skin, The hell?)

Now, I'm not one to spit on Free stuff, But come on guys, Are you serious with this? It's not even ANIMATED PROPERLY, Half of it is FROZEN SOLID leaving me with two dangling testiballs at the end of beetle wings.

Again: WHAT IS THIS THING? SERIOUSLY? I know you're not going to give uncontent people another syandana. But can you AT LEAST Fix the Jigglebones on this? Please? Because It's clearly supposed to be hanging from those little "ring" attachments on the top of the syandana. So at least give us that.

1zzssvo.jpg

I actually prefer the way it is now, but that's just me. I think to animate the "beetle wings" would look weird.

I like the idea of Beetle wings, But this is a weird mix between a Syandana and said Beetle wings, And ends up looking like &#!.

Yea, it's freaking ridiculous, I wish I could remove it from my arsenal...

...DE, if I knew it was this ugly, you would of had to PAY me to accept it.

Yeah, let's not give them time to tweak/fix anything that might be wrong, you want to get rid of it right now, because yanno, it'll never get fixed right?

Just got mine... and I agree... 

It's really weird and stiff, would be cool if while your are airborne, they'd open.

While you are are on the floor, it works similar to Yomo Syandana, smooth, and when you start falling it would open to something similar to a real beetle wing.

But that's just my opinion.

Exactly the same reaction.

I was hoping to a *danglier* scarf.

If only the Beetle Wings were larger and not so stiff.

Exactly! I wish they'd at least go all the way with the Beetle wings idea! That sounds great! I'd love to have Beetle wings on my Loki!!

That event was pretty fun but that Syandana really needs a remodel/re...dangle.

Yeah, let's not give them time to tweak/fix anything that might be wrong, you want to get rid of it right now, because yanno, it'll never get fixed right?

If "fixed" means "complete overhaul", then I take back what I said, otherwise they should take this  ...thing...  back

I'm this guy's Warlord. He honestly doesn't stop complaining about pointless things.

There's a difference between complaining about "Pointless things" and wanting a POTENTIALLY cool looking item to be fixed.

Think before you speak, Mate.

I think we should just get a Wraith skin for it and a regular syandana. Physics will come in time, but as much as love my white, black and crimson theme I don't want to be forced with black and red if I use my other colors, because I love the design of this thing.

I think we should just get a Wraith skin for it and a regular syandana. Physics will come in time, but as much as love my white, black and crimson theme I don't want to be forced with black and red if I use my other colors, because I love the design of this thing.

Same here, I like the idea of it, It's just that the thing is really poorly jiggleboned. They could AT LEAST re-work the jiggle of it...