Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With Regard To The 1800+ Conclave Spector

The recource requirement is high aswel aswel the credits required to craft this for a one-time use. The 1800+ conclave requirement is high enough as not every player will be able to build it as yet, but for the players who are, the spector built should at least be given 2 uses if not 3.

Unless ofcourse if the Devs are trying to limit it's use so it will be used in high level life or death situations rather than 8 man tenno squads in every second mission you see.

Meh, I may get one or two of them for my clans rail, should we ever decide to deploy it. 

For all of my personal needs Force Specters shall suffice, especially considering I don't need their help in the first place anyway. 

Meh I don't need their help.

I can get a 1800 WF but what for ??!

Secondly defending rails with 1 time use machines is kinda silly.

It would be a lot better if I just log off as trinity every night and hope some silly fella kills himself via link.

Long survivals ?

I don't think they can last 45 mins to 1 hr survivals that I am fond of playing, so nope as well.

Had a phase specter with soma and rhino prime lasted 30 minutes through a t2 survival. Which isn't saying much, but that's all the testing I wanted to do. As they're so expensive to deploy. He used melee once and used iron skin once, everything esle was just blasting away with the soma.

Had a phase specter with soma and rhino prime lasted 30 minutes through a t2 survival. Which isn't saying much, but that's all the testing I wanted to do. As they're so expensive to deploy. He used melee once and used iron skin once, everything esle was just blasting away with the soma.

so, they're just as smart as the rail specters before...  that's depressing news.

so, they're just as smart as the rail specters before...  that's depressing news.

actually, i take that back...  they can't revive you nor be revived themselves...  so they're dumber than rail specters.

They are dumber and weaker. At least the tower spectres block your shots with their melee weapons. These just follow behind you like the sentinels. They don't even use your mod loadout, so I don't understand what the point is for the conclave rating. Is it so hard to have the things actually be copies of you, visually and functionally?

Can a spectra revive another spectre?

I havent tried it yet to use 2 specters at a time, but fairly sure they don't since if one dies they just die like a normal frame dies if he's solo.

Can a spectra revive another spectre?

specters in rail missions will attempt to revive each other. 

player-crafted specters will not attempt to revive players and you can't revive them when they die. 

you can only deploy a single specter per player, and they don't seem to interact. 

you can't even spec them to use just a single ability that you want used, and then fill their mod slots with other high-conclave crap. 

sentinels count towards the specter conclave requirement, and yet specters don't have sentinels. 

the conclave rating is just an arbitrary number they pulled out of their butts.

why do they roll out such poorly executed crap to the players beta testers?

*coughsuperlongdefenseandsurvivalmissionscough*

Also I'm pretty sure one of the other good uses would be donating them to your clan/alliance to create specter regiments to defend rails.

Rails, maybe.

But I don't think the 100,000 credits cosmic specters can come close to paying for itself in any T3 void defense or survival mission unless you go to an extremely high wave/min...

Rails, maybe.

But I don't think the 100,000 credits cosmic specters can come close to paying for itself in any T3 void defense or survival mission unless you go to an extremely high wave/min...

True although if the spectors do not use your load outs with the mods u have used they might die rather quickly

True although if the spectors do not use your load outs with the mods u have used they might die rather quickly

problem is.

for these specter are used for rail' defense, with these OP mods. attacking rails isn't any more fun.

on the bright side, u have your own AI with modded weapons & ability for non-conflict mission.

atm, i'm sure mod do not affect specter, so they fits the rail' defend

BUT if DE make it so specter are affected by mods only in non-conflict mission, while mod-less in defending rail. it will be the best patch ever.

Edited by low1991

problem is.

for these specter are used for rail' defense, with these OP mods. attacking rails isn't any more fun.

on the bright side, u have your own AI with modded weapons & ability for non-conflict mission.

atm, i'm sure mod do not affect specter, so they fits the rail' defend

BUT if DE make it so specter are affected by mods only in non-conflict mission, while mod-less in defending rail. it will be the best patch ever.

it might be fun though fighting a cosmic spector squad , although not so much for the lower ranks

Might be off topic. During Conflict most just rush the mission to end it quickly and to get the battle pay. In order for the cost on Specters to be worth crafting let alone, the research they need to be effected by the mods of said player regardless of type. It might slow down the progress of some attacking / rushing the node in conflict (During Dark Sector Conflict). Right now has it stands, the system in place needs some overhauls and we need to give DE feedback.

Ways to improve Specters.

Have it clone stats + mods in use currently

Not spam but use skills more often

If staying with 1 time use have 2 types, 1 for the player only (companion), 1 for Clan / Alliance Rail Only.

For player only companion Specter lower cost some if remaining with 1 time only.

Let us at least revive them during mission

Edited by Annoukie