Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Red Veil Assassins!

Lysander26

Checking back with the old Design Council post on Steve's vision for the endgame, one of the factions he mentions that you could gain rep with is the Red Veil Assassins.

So I'm not sure these are the plucky, underdog freedom fighters that's we've been looking over. We could be getting ourselves into something that is much more sinister.

For remember Tenno; "Your Actions Have Consequences..."

If the red veil is a assassination group then what do we have to worry about? We assassinate bosses all the time, these guys are noobs! :o

P.s the Red veil is the new faction, Remember REp system works with factions and you can gain rep with "the assassin group"

Red Veil is confirmed to be next Faction!

Edited by Feallike

If the red veil is a assassination group then what do we have to worry about? We assassinate bosses all the time, these guys are noobs! :o

P.s the Red veil is the new faction, Remember REp system works with factions and you can gain rep with "the assassin group"

Red Veil is confirmed to be next Faction!

We're not very good at this whole assassination thing. I mean, I can go in to Tolstoj, slice Vor in half, desecrate his corpse and teabag his ghost. Five minutes later, he'll be right back there.

The only constants in life are death and taxes, for everything else there is change.

Nope.

We're not very good at this whole assassination thing. I mean, I can go in to Tolstoj, slice Vor in half, desecrate his corpse and teabag his ghost. Five minutes later, he'll be right back there.

Nope.

Or we could be looking at the event that helps the Red Veil turn from small resistance organisation into the influencial NPC faction we will be later able to ally ourselves with.

I hope so.

Slowly stringing together all of DarkSector's Warframe's disparate narrative motes is something I've come to love about this universe.