The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare

Deidaku

Reskin with better geometry and worse multiplayer. It always is.

Edit: Ah, the 'people don't want freedom' cliche. Well, seems intriguing- most of CoD has been generally plotless compared to even a safecracker game I played back in 2004. 

I just might buy it. If they manage to balance things first. Until I see reviews and gameplay, I'll keep my distance.

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

Future setting doesn't fit the story imo. It's definitely the best looking COD though.

Also, the ones who made the "good" CODs (MW1/2 by IW, WaW/Black Ops 1 by Treyarch) have made crappy ones now, so Sledgehammer Games might redeem COD. Maybe.

COD4:MW will always be the best COD to me. Black Ops 1 had a good story though.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

There's too little shown and it's too early for me to say anything about the gameplay, story, acting, or anything on that.

However, I will say that the premise itself is interesting. That doesn't really mean anything right now, though, so until more information comes out I'm fairly neutral.

They could have chosen a less cliche name, though.

If the story is interesting and the studio managed to use Kevin Spacey's performane to spice it up I might try it as my first CoD. Using PMC (with exoskeleton) as a main antagonist isn't exactly new since we have a good taste of this storyline with Kojima's MGS4.

Got to say that the suit is nice though.

Seems they hired some decent voice talent finally, with hopefully a better plot and concept. The designs are pretty nice, but they were in Ghosts and BLOPS2, but they simply failed to convey any new real concepts in those games. Games like Titanfall are owning the market because of their great concepts and new/interesting gameplay. Everything else is just another Counterstrike in reality.

I won't. The gameplay is really not my style. LMGs have no recoil, every weapon is hitscan....doesn't feel "natural".

I'll stick to Blacklight Retribution and Battlefield 4. I might borrow it off of a friend for the campaign though.

I won't. The gameplay is really not my style. LMGs have no recoil, every weapon is hitscan....doesn't feel "natural".

I'll stick to Blacklight Retribution and Battlefield 4. I might borrow it off of a friend for the campaign though.

BLacklight is awesome

Death to call of duty. They are the masters at repackaging and reselling the same thing. I can't understand how people still buy their "new" releases. I can understand but the reason saddens me I kind of want to have more faith in gamers than that.