Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favorite Boss?

LGear

I'm quite sure that having had to farm them for Warframe parts, that many people here have killed many of the bosses multiple times. Farming aside though, which of the bosses in general do you people like the most?

For me, this guy would be my favorite, good ole' reliable General Sargas Ruk:

250px-GeneralSargasRukFK.png

Now I wasn't there during the Gravidus Dilemna, but Ruk does seem to be a very cool guy despite being literally hot and burning. Not to mention his style of speech is quite unique among the bosses, and he's a reliable source of Orokin Cells!

Also, I like stealing his lines whenever I kill the likes of Stalker and the Grustrag Three:

"Too Easy! I expected more! I deserve a challenge!"

Finally, unlike the taunts of many of the other bosses, his lines actually kinda hurt... because it's true.

"You Tenno, you fight for treasure!"

Edited by LGear

Lephantis, because he's the sort of thing you'd expect from a climax boss and stuff.  The multiple heads bit is crazy, and phase two is absolutely insane.  Vay Hek seems pretty cool, too, but I've only fought him once so I don't have much experience with him yet.

Also, Sargas Ruk.  Mostly for the same reasons the OP mentioned.

Off the top of my head, not including the special bosses like Stalker, my list would be:

Based on challenge:

1. Hyena Pack

2. Vay Hek

3. Lephantis

Based on personality:

1. Alad V

2. Vay Hek

3. Ruk

- Vay Hek (Terra Nova Form) (new version put him in #1 for me, love his Terra form)

- Sargas Ruk: beautiful when fighting him, the fire looks so good.

- Lephantis: the mmorpg in me makes me like this guy, esp the size  =D  Wish he was a decent challenge..

- Alad V: New design with having Zanuka w/him. Like the lore/story with him as well.

The one without invincibility frames.

Same. 

Bosses like Ruk, Kril and Hek annoy the hell out of me.  Waiting on the game to cycle its invincible frames is a FPS no no.

If you want "Invincible time" then Lephantis is a good example of how to do it. It makes sense within the game and has strategic purpose.

The others you 'kill' an arbitrary health bar and wait a determined amount of time till you can do it again.

On topic.

Hyena pack is my favorite. I want to fight them all at once.

Yea dislike the invincable mode too, especially since it's not unique to one boss. Plus the instant energy drain one of the hyenas of the Hyena pack does, otherwise Hyena pack are another fav, just wish they gave a 'slow' energy' drain like the leaders/leechers do and not like the Disruptors do.