The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sashimono For Our Warframes?

hanyizzle

Syandanas and Sugatras fit the style as they flow, and do not impede movement. These are far too rigid.

Say that to the uru syandana. I'm surprised I haven't had it caught in a fan yet.

No capes, amirite?

You look stupid because of that attitude of yours. I don't even know you so I have nothing against you. 

Saying "no thanks they look stupid as hell" and then saying you "feel sorry for them because they don't know how stupid they look" is the immature attitude.

Aw. Well, apparently 6 other people agreed with me that they look stupid as hell.

I was just stating my genuine feelings. Those samurais look stupid with that sashimono thing on their backs.

I don't like your attittude, but I didn't call you stupid for it.

Deep down, you're just saying that because you want this to happen in the game.

You're the one who called me stupid. Don't play adult now.

The thing is you often see them on Samurai's

Last I checked, this is a ninja game

Samurai's play free game anyone?

Then explain to me the game "Tenchu Z". Its a ninja game, and they have these as customizations for your character.

Aw. Well, apparently 6 other people agreed with me that they look stupid as hell.

I was just stating my genuine feelings. Those samurais look stupid with that sashimono thing on their backs.

I don't like your attittude, but I didn't call you stupid for it.

Deep down, you're just saying that because you want this to happen in the game.

You're the one who called me stupid. Don't play adult now.

The fact that other people agree with you does not mean you're right. 

Anyway it's  just an opinion. And I gave you mine, then you came saying again how stupid they look and bla bla bla. 

At the end of it, yes you looked stupid with that attitude and you're still on that way. 

The fact that other people agree with you does not mean you're right. 

Anyway it's  just an opinion. And I gave you mine, then you came saying again how stupid they look and bla bla bla. 

At the end of it, yes you looked stupid with that attitude and you're still on that way. 

All I said was that they agree with me. Never said I'm right. Where is this coming from I wonder...

I said they look stupid again because I was saying that is my genuine feeling about them.

Again, I don't like your attitude either, but I didn't say you looked stupid.

Instead of apologizing for the personal attack, you're being stubborn.

Until you do, you won't be rid of that immature status ;)

Its a relly cool idea. but i think it doesnt fit tenno style. we are supposed to be ninjas not samurais. How are you gonna roll on the ground/wallrun or do thy frontflip with this. but yea real nice idea though

We are supposed to be ninjas. And yet, we use shotguns/rocket launchers/Assault Rifles. Might as well get these babies, a katana and act like a Samurai.

Edited by Data-Zero

at least for sentinels

hmmm... Carrier with one of these on its back... or a Kubrow with one, it would look so bad, but be worth the laughs

Shut up and take my money

(having trouble with ma browser, just image the meme)

Edited by reltats

total-war-shogun-2.jpg

Imagine your [insert favorite frame here] with a blood red sashimono on his/her back, charging into battle, Nikana drawn, ready to cleave his/her enemies in half...

*shivers*

EDIT:

Possible solution to the "rolling" issue - make them energy based.

Shogun 2 total war :D Shimazu were the best

• 1 month later...