The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Tinfoil] Maintenance Unveiled

Ishki88

Changed Title to stop any confusion from Letter13's authentic thread.

*Puts on tinfoil*

"At 6am EDT May 7th, Warframe.com, Support, and the Forums will be down for server maintenance.

We anticipate maintenance taking approximately 3 hours but some may experience issues for up to 24 hours. If you are unable to access the website, Forums, or Support after 3 hours, patience is the only solution while maintenance is in progress.

We apologize for this inconvenient but necessary downtime, Tenno. In the meantime, please go kill some Grineer, Corpus, or Infested."

Basically no update tomorrow........

Which means....

PDTF2b2.png

And this image...

QH1gFpj.jpg

Represents the perception DE has towards their player base.  They see us as humanoids with animal characteristics, and these characteristics can be concluded to one phrase which is "Hive Mind."  They see as test subjects only meant to do repetitive task infinitely until we create our own hypothesis about the said task.  Once they gather our hypothesis and/or reaction to the continuous wheel (farming), they begin to make their own conclusion.  

And guess where we do afterwards?  Back on the infinite treadmill (farming.)  The image is metaphorical because they feel we will continue to play the game during this "maintenance."  This maintenance just so happens to be scheduled before  tomorrows update.  You can call it last minute, but I call it a conspiracy.  We shall not play Warframe tomorrow, we shall conduct our own maintenance.   To be in the know of this maintenance.......well...lets just say....we must make a sacrifice.....you must sell Nova.   It's a hard task I know, but it must be done.   

I am sorry everyone, my lights just flicked.  I believe they are on to me and I must go now.   Please continue to analyze my message Tenno.  

-Ishki88

Edited by Ishki88

this is some dumb crap... no offense...

Of course they would send RV agents derail my message.  But the truth will come out regardless of your lack of better judgement.   I would tell you to dive down the rabbit hole, but only good Warframes can understand.   Ash will need to be sacrificed also, for his forehead is too big to fit down this rabbit hole.

You are all brainwashed by Skree's high frequency voice acting to the point where their plans have warped your subconscious!  See the truth in my words and raise against these repetitive acts of anti-boobenism!   

Tomorrow is Judgement day but you have time.

Once all the Nova's are sold I will reveal the maintenance that must happen!

Edit:  A DE is watching!   

*Channels Dragon Nikana*

You can not take me alive!

Edited by Ishki88

Google™ know

I play pso2 long time ago they have maintenance like every week.

Hope less maintenance not a reason for lag,bug or etc.

1300044776986.jpg

Put back on the tin foil sir.

Edit:  Once the Lotus shows her true ways to have us all exterminated......then will people see the light.......we are fighting and killing Tenno for control and resources!  Open your eyes!

Edited by Ishki88

At first I was like

5sxkxfw.jpg

And then I was like

dBUdE4t.png

I'm back to being sober, no more Grineer Reefer.

I would like to apologize for my misinformation.   I give DE all my blessings.  None of what I said holds weight what-so-ever.

[size=1]please help me the stalker has me hostage[/size]

Wow-- uhhh...  And Lil Wayne and Eminem are in the Illuminati!!! & Jay-Z control's the world too-- TUPAC KNEW ABOUT IT--- we just don't.... cause we are all Radial Blinded by Excalibur !!!   OMG!!!   WAIT....--- EXACLIBUR  E= EVIL  X = Roman Numeral 10  C= Cult  A= Animalistic L= Lie I= Ignorant B= Being U= Underworld R= Rising!!! I FINALLY CRACKED THE CODE!! ERRRMAGERRRDD!!!  

It's 1:28 AM and I've been going since 5 am and I just did an Acronym "I think it is called?" for Exaclibur in like 30 seconds that stands for "10 evil aniimlaistic cults lieing to ignorant beings will bring the underworld rising"..... and you guys think this stuff is real?   DE isn't part of any evil that is lurking out there and neither is the friggin music industry, or every other prosperous industry for that matter.  For the love of Moses and the shattered tablets!  this is just the kind of crap I see on youtube when I want to hear a "good" rap or rock or hip hop or metal song.  wow.....

For the love of all that is Truely "holy"... nevermind-- I'm gonna get myself a warning point or worse......