Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Has 2 Gorgons?!

Mingnit

Any is a mis-labeled weapon that prob shouldn't be in there yet. The thing with the gorgons is probably a normal gorgon and gorgon wraith. Sounds like the wraith name might have been messed up.

I think "Any" may be the Napalm's gun. Spoilers, maybe?

As for the two Gorgons, the ones used by NPCs recently got their own unique 3D sounds or something. Perhaps the change required implementing as a separate weapon, one which is now accidentally in the codex?

Edited by Jeffrey94

Any is a mis-labeled weapon that prob shouldn't be in there yet. The thing with the gorgons is probably a normal gorgon and gorgon wraith. Sounds like the wraith name might have been messed up.

Nope.

Both gorgons in the codex plus the additional "new" one

Which is probably a bug or a PH

As for the two Gorgons, the ones used by NPCs recently got their own unique 3D sounds or something. Perhaps the change required implementing as a separate weapon, one which is now accidentally in the codex?

This seems like the most sensible explanation. I thought of the same thing actually.

It looks like leftover from last week's Codex bug, when a few unfinished weapons were visible. There are also two Any, and this extra Gorgon. Either they are the most early stages of new weapons being built (starting from scratch or modifying an existing weapon) or it is just a bug in the Codex.

No. The 'any' brings up the Torid's old model, which not likely to come back. Both the double gorgon and the placeholder 'any' entry are just bugs, which were much more numerous a few hotfixes ago.