Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello everyone.                                                                                                                                                                                           IGN: lolajew                                                                                                                                                                                           Region: North America

Reason for Wanting to join: Been a fan of FIM and the game for a while now and wanted to join a clan where I could enjoy both. Also, My friend Somerse joined about a week ago. 

Sorry, haha, didnt see it.

Im looking to get better weaps from the Labs, and just make new friends. IGN TheBalminator, region of Australia,

11tpx8g.jpgAnnnnnnnd it appears that you're still in your previous clan or have a pending invite to one, clear that up and get back to us if you're still interested.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone.                                                                                                                                                                                           IGN: lolajew                                                                                                                                                                                           Region: North America

Reason for Wanting to join: Been a fan of FIM and the game for a while now and wanted to join a clan where I could enjoy both. Also, My friend Somerse joined about a week ago. 

24c8h9z.jpg - Whelp, sounds good to me! I hope you have a wonderful time with us. I've sent you your invitation. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

11tpx8g.jpgAwesome! Heh, though before we send you an invite, I'm going to have to direct you to the first page :p

I don't get it... What did I miss?

Oh... the reason... Well... I'm kind of lonley so playing with some people would be nice ^_^

Other than that I can't see that I missed anything.

I don't get it... What did I miss?

Oh... the reason... Well... I'm kind of lonley so playing with some people would be nice ^_^

Other than that I can't see that I missed anything.

24c8h9z.jpgHehe, correct! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Here's your invitation to the CMC. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Hi all! So here we go....

IGN: Azrael90                                                                                                                                                                                         

Region: Italy

Reason: honestly at the moment I would like to join just because I need to do researches in the Dojo; that's because I have a crap laptop and playing solo I already have low FPS, so playing online is pretty bad for me (and therefore for other). Since I'll get a decent pc in some months I will play online and I will be in America as well (so I'll not have to join a closer clan for better ping), but not for now. Can I still join?

Hi all! So here we go....

IGN: Azrael90                                                                                                                                                                                         

Region: Italy

Reason: honestly at the moment I would like to join just because I need to do researches in the Dojo; that's because I have a crap laptop and playing solo I already have low FPS, so playing online is pretty bad for me (and therefore for other). Since I'll get a decent pc in some months I will play online and I will be in America as well (so I'll not have to join a closer clan for better ping), but not for now. Can I still join?

wlzwqp.jpgHmm... yes, are research is open for all to use (iirc). I assume once that PC comes you'd be happy to play with the other Crusaders :p I've sent you an invite, Azrael90. Welcome to the CMC!

------

Are ya'll still recruiting? As I would like to apply if so. I tend to use the Trinity warframe (which I have reset twice thus far) as I like to support my team and am currently rank 4.

IGN: kevben_battleheart

Region: Ohio, USA.

Reason: I seek a clan that I can be a part of in order to better myself, and hopefully in turn be able to aid in bettering it into one of the best.

Are ya'll still recruiting? As I would like to apply if so. I tend to use the Trinity warframe (which I have reset twice thus far) as I like to support my team and am currently rank 4.

IGN: kevben_battleheart

Region: Ohio, USA.

Reason: I seek a clan that I can be a part of in order to better myself, and hopefully in turn be able to aid in bettering it into one of the best.

Everything seems to be in order and I have sent an invitation, welcome to the family kevben may you have a good times and much fun with us.

I have also extended an invitation to brandimer a friend of Willer_Prime.

Greatings!

I'm brandimer and I wanted to join because I dont like much the "lone wolf" playstyle in a mmo and my friends are here :)
My region is Latin America

I hope to have a blast here in Warframe :)

Brandimer Out...

Greatings!

I'm brandimer and I wanted to join because I dont like much the "lone wolf" playstyle in a mmo and my friends are here :)
My region is Latin America

I hope to have a blast here in Warframe :)

Brandimer Out...

11tpx8g.jpg... Please check if you have a pending invite to a clan or are already in one. Until that has been cleared; your invitation will be withheld o/

11tpx8g.jpg... Please check if you have a pending invite to a clan or are already in one. Until that has been cleared; your invitation will be withheld o/

Exie. I sent him an invite to the clan last night, Wiler-Prime contacted me about it and he's accepted it.

Hey, I've recently joined WF, enjoying it way too much atm, and finally decided to join a fun looking clan. When I saw your name I knew I had to join you! I'm quite active, so you'll be one step closer to achieve that 20% daily activity.

IGN: Gilaros (Europe region)

Thanks in advance :)

Hey, I've recently joined WF, enjoying it way too much atm, and finally decided to join a fun looking clan. When I saw your name I knew I had to join you! I'm quite active, so you'll be one step closer to achieve that 20% daily activity.

IGN: Gilaros (Europe region)

Thanks in advance :)

Hello Gilaros an invitation has been sent, welcome to the family.

I was invited by my friend YukariSendo.  I'm looking for a new clan because my old one went dead.  Plus yall have a waay better emblem than the one I made.

Region: NA East

hello MrTophats while we aren't super active (can be a bit sleepy a times) there's always someone here. An invitation has been sent, welcome to the family.

Archived