Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hi, I'm Callback, and I'm interested in joining.

I recently came back to Warframe after an extended break, only to find that my current clan has all but died out.  I'm looking to hop out into a fun, friendly clan of active people to talk to and just do stuff with.  Researched is a plus, but I can always help pitch in to help get there if it's not.

I've read the rules, and have only 1 minor concern.  I'm fine with being removed to make room for someone new if and when I do eventually take an extended break from the game again (my interest in games comes and goes, since there's nowhere near enough time to play everything at once), as long as I would be welcome to reapply again when I do come back, provided there is space, of course.

Oh, and I really want to be able to wear that emblem.

Please let me know if you would have me.  Thanks!

Hi, I'm Callback, and I'm interested in joining.

I recently came back to Warframe after an extended break, only to find that my current clan has all but died out.  I'm looking to hop out into a fun, friendly clan of active people to talk to and just do stuff with.  Researched is a plus, but I can always help pitch in to help get there if it's not.

I've read the rules, and have only 1 minor concern.  I'm fine with being removed to make room for someone new if and when I do eventually take an extended break from the game again (my interest in games comes and goes, since there's nowhere near enough time to play everything at once), as long as I would be welcome to reapply again when I do come back, provided there is space, of course.

Oh, and I really want to be able to wear that emblem.

Please let me know if you would have me.  Thanks!

Hey there, Callback.

To clarify, if you are inactive for 90+ days and are removed for inactivity, you are more than welcome to return at any point, but you will have to reapply as you have so perfectly did here. Also, as stated in the Inactivity section of the first page, if you do need to leave for an extended period of time, simply leave a note saying so and how long you expect to be gone and you'll be spared removal until that specified time expires.

With all that said, You've read the rules and gave a wonderful reason for wanting to join. I see no reason why the CMC would not be a good fit for you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello i'm a returning member and I'd like to reapply. I've read the creeds/rules and will do my best to follow them.

IGN: Narcissu

Hey there, Narcissu. Glad to see you back in action.

Confirmed reason for wanting to join in game.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

i like the new crest/rank system. it seems interesting but i see a small problem there that is called timezones. As far as i know most of "leaders" live at usa and the clan is multinational, thus making leaders active time be windowed. Example my case. i log in at about 12.01pm and i am useally active and helpfull (as far as i see), but the leaders log in at around 19:00-22:00 my time. thus missing all the activity in my case, i may still stay online for few hours after that but at time im already so tired and out of materials to share and sometimes even napping on pc :D so how should leaders know that if other timezone players are active? they cant just blindly trust for some player to say that " yeah i have been super active i even donated 10k formas to clan"

i like the new crest/rank system. it seems interesting but i see a small problem there that is called timezones. As far as i know most of "leaders" live at usa and the clan is multinational, thus making leaders active time be windowed. Example my case. i log in at about 12.01pm and i am useally active and helpfull (as far as i see), but the leaders log in at around 19:00-22:00 my time. thus missing all the activity in my case, i may still stay online for few hours after that but at time im already so tired and out of materials to share and sometimes even napping on pc :D so how should leaders know that if other timezone players are active? they cant just blindly trust for some player to say that " yeah i have been super active i even donated 10k formas to clan"

That is a very good point, ollape. We're thankful that you took the time to give your opinion on that matter and your suggestion. Actions like this will help our clan grow.

That problem has been brought up to us before and we have been working together on how we will fix this issue. Not only the assistant leaders, but the Hero and Guardian ranks were planned to be a moderator type role. Those who would report back to us with any bit of information, good or bad. This information would also include those that the Guardian or Hero believe to be a candidate for promotion. The only thing stopping this plan from really getting momentum is that we both feel that the high status ranks that were given out by previous leadership was either unjustified, or justified at the time. This caused the "rank wipe" that occurred earlier this week. Currently, there are none that are of the Hero or Guardian rank and none that we feel are qualified as of now. We are planning on building upon this idea and distributing ranks that perform the role of moderator in the following weeks.

Again, I thank you for giving the time to post your ideas. They really help the reformation process.

Hi :D

I would like to join yr clan.. i really like yr emblem tho. so cute xD

IGN : BatioO

Region: Thailand

Howdy, BatioO!

It's always nice to hear that someone likes our emblem, sadly, I cannot take credit for it.

Your application here is missing a bit of information. I'm going to need you to look over the first page of this thread, find out what you're missing, then make a new post with the correct information.

Sorry about that, here a better application

Wanna join?
First, Know the Creeds

Second, you must want to join.

Third, post a request in this thread, acknowledging you've read the rules with a reason for wanting to join this clan.

So the Creeds, i understand and will comply. Pretty much just be a decent person and there wont be any problems.
I would very much like to join, so ~yay!
Thirdly, my reason for wanting to join; I want to meet and play with people. I like warframe, but i never have anyone to play with, and when i did it was much funner with people than without. I figure a clan would be a pretty good place to start!

( ' v')

I look forward to your response!

Sorry about that, here a better application

Wanna join?

First, Know the Creeds

Second, you must want to join.

Third, post a request in this thread, acknowledging you've read the rules with a reason for wanting to join this clan.

So the Creeds, i understand and will comply. Pretty much just be a decent person and there wont be any problems.

I would very much like to join, so ~yay!

Thirdly, my reason for wanting to join; I want to meet and play with people. I like warframe, but i never have anyone to play with, and when i did it was much funner with people than without. I figure a clan would be a pretty good place to start! ( ' v')

I look foward to your response!

Much appreciated for the information. Sounds like a solid reason for wanting to join.

I have read the Rules and Regulations set by the clan leader.
Request to join Clan CMC
IG: ResGenesis09

Reason I want to join this clan is because I know some clan members of this clan that is really helpful to me in my 'newbie' days and I hope that one day I will get to do the same to others newbie throught this CMC Clan :) To get and to give :)

I have read the Rules and Regulations set by the clan leader.

Request to join Clan CMC

IG: ResGenesis09

Howdy, ResGenesis09!

It's good that you've read the rules, but the reason that we have this application process is to make sure that the Cutie Mark Crusaders is a clan fit for you. You have not given a reason as to why you want to join the CMC in particular, so at the moment, I'm going to have to decline your application. if you would like, you can submit another one with a reason why you feel like the CMC is a good clan for you.

I would like to join this clan if you are still taking on new members

region: USA if you need more detail illinois chicago

reason: i am looking for a clan that are willing to help each other and i did hear about this clan from one of my friends i have also have read the rules at the first page i would be so happy to join this clan

Greetings, I wish to rejoin CMC, I was kicked due to inactivity but I returned sometime ago to WF after a long break.

Region: Europe, Portugal

Reasons: Are pretty much the same as before, this being a fun group of people, and MLP (kind of) themed is a big plus to me. Also after reading the feedback survey results Post, I'm looking forward to see what new changes CMC gets.

can I rejoin the clan? i was kicked because i was inactive but that was before the rule was put in place about being inactive. at least i think it was. :P

If i can my IGN is HerpDerpy

My apologies for the somewhat sudden changes, however, as feedback was received, changes were called for.

You may, of course, rejoin if you wish, however, we require that you reapply as if you are a new member. Please head back to the front page and give it a good look.

I would like to join this clan if you are still taking on new members

region: USA if you need more detail illinois chicago

reason: i am looking for a clan that are willing to help each other and i did hear about this clan from one of my friends i have also have read the rules at the first page i would be so happy to join this clan

Hey there, DoctorHooves.

You've provided everything we ask for and I can't see a reason why the CMC would not be a good fit for you.

Greetings, I wish to rejoin CMC, I was kicked due to inactivity but I returned sometime ago to WF after a long break.

Region: Europe, Portugal

Reasons: Are pretty much the same as before, this being a fun group of people, and MLP (kind of) themed is a big plus to me. Also after reading the feedback survey results Post, I'm looking forward to see what new changes CMC gets.

Greetings to you as well, Ricardo58.

You've given a reason, but I'm afraid there is one last thing we require before your invitation. Please head back to the front page and give it another look.

Archived