Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Well done, Crusaders.

For a bunch of a casuals, we did pretty well without any exploits, cheats, kicking anyone or need.

To Areus who proved how capable he is.

DD, midnight and Luna, who stayed up days to help everyone who needed a boost.

Everyone who put the clan, hence their fellow Crusaders, ahead.

Well done.

This makes me so so happy. *squee* /)^-^(\

Reason: People need a reason to like ponies? .3. Seriously tho, meeting new ponies when you play a new game is best. 

Region: EST

Well, not all of the clan are into it, so I'd like to know why they are here at all. :T

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Region: US West

IGN: Chewymonstie

I would love to join, send me an invite if you could

my real name is Chun Man Chiu so my initials are CMC too just a funny note

Your consideration is appreciated, but, you may have missed something in the 'requirements' for joining. :T

Get back to us with it if you're still interested.

Would like to join the ranks of the CMC, ran into a few of your members while doing the Survival weekend they were friendly, helpful and fun guys to play with.

I'm in North America - East, if it helps I'm in Ottawa, Ontario. 

Generally a nice quiet guy who plays for fun, and I try to be helpful to those who need it. With me you just need to ask and if I'm not busy I'll help out.

I already play by a similar Creed as well but I usually simplify it to - Don't be a jerk. No one likes a jerk.

And I thought her name was Ditzy Doo? Typing this on the first page and keep seeing the "if you can say no to Derpy. you are inhuman." and no I don't think I could say no to her, it'd make Fluttershy cry and we don't want that now do we. 

And I thought her name was Ditzy Doo? Typing this on the first page and keep seeing the "if you can say no to Derpy. you are inhuman."

They're the same character. Derpy came from the fanbase after seeing her goofy eyes when she was just a no named background pony and Ditzy Doo was the official name given to her later on.

Would like to join the ranks of the CMC, ran into a few of your members while doing the Survival weekend they were friendly, helpful and fun guys to play with.

I'm in North America - East, if it helps I'm in Ottawa, Ontario. 

Generally a nice quiet guy who plays for fun, and I try to be helpful to those who need it. With me you just need to ask and if I'm not busy I'll help out.

I already play by a similar Creed as well but I usually simplify it to - Don't be a jerk. No one likes a jerk.

And I thought her name was Ditzy Doo? Typing this on the first page and keep seeing the "if you can say no to Derpy. you are inhuman." and no I don't think I could say no to her, it'd make Fluttershy cry and we don't want that now do we. 

I'm totally fine with jerks, fyi. The rules don't exactly refer to 'not being mean'.

(I'll explain this, someday, when I'm just that bored and have nothing better to do)

Invite sent, welcome Crusader.

I'm totally fine with jerks, fyi. The rules don't exactly refer to 'not being mean'.

(I'll explain this, someday, when I'm just that bored and have nothing better to do)

Invite sent, welcome Crusader.

Thank you for the invitation. I try to keep my jerkishness to a minimum, got to be a good role model after all.

By the name of Celestia I demand an invite.

IGN: TmDevice

Region: Europe

Reasons:

1. Ponies :v

2. I'm looking for a clan with actual people to play with (my older clan was awfully inactive)

3. One of my warframes are colored like Lyra (Nova is best pony)

Creeds status: known

Always wager on a FiM community for proper camaraderie.

IGN: PJZX

Region: East US (or West US; actually located smack central, so equidistant to the coasts)

Reasoning: All the speed-runs of so many missions with random players is starting to wear on me, I WANT TO SMASH BUT GET LEFT BEHIND!  This makes ranking weapons quite slow if the rest of the cell is rushing to objectives and extraction; it's a sorry way to play this game when it's the standard operating procedure.

Main warframe's Rhino, but I'm expanding my roster gradually to try others.

Creed: simple, brief, effective.  I love it, and shall abide.

I think I may already be in a clan, so I'll have to look into that before I submit for a join, but due to Warframe constantly crashing as of late (Most recent update), I'm unable to look into it or leave the clan if I choose to.

However, your clan seems very appealing.

Seems like a wonderful group. I saw you on the Steam forums taking the title of "First to reach 1h" in the survival event. I was impressed by that, by the by.

I'm interested in a MLP centered group mainly because I actually got shunned recently during a game due to my IGN being "FillyRarity". Twas not pleasant.

I'll have to get back to you on the requesting to join front, but I'm fairly confident I will ask to join.

My compliments to the clan. Seems nice.

By the name of Celestia I demand an invite.

IGN: TmDevice

Reasons:

1. Ponies :v

2. I'm looking for a clan with actual people to play with (my older clan was awfully inactive)

3. One of my warframes are colored like Lyra (Nova is best pony)

Creeds status: known

Demands should never be made of your friends. :T

The word is to 'request'.

Inactivity is something every clan learns to live with, because it is mostly affected by the player interest in Warframe rather than the clan itself, a good deal of the time.

Always wager on a FiM community for proper camaraderie.

IGN: PJZX

Region: East US (or West US; actually located smack central, so equidistant to the coasts)

Reasoning: All the speed-runs of so many missions with random players is starting to wear on me, I WANT TO SMASH BUT GET LEFT BEHIND!  This makes ranking weapons quite slow if the rest of the cell is rushing to objectives and extraction; it's a sorry way to play this game when it's the standard operating procedure.

Main warframe's Rhino, but I'm expanding my roster gradually to try others.

Creed: simple, brief, effective.  I love it, and shall abide.

We don't concern ourselves with power. Players will improve over time.

Plus, we're a casual clan, we don't worry about that as a priority.

As for rushing, taking it slow and whatever else the mission may hold, what style you play with varies. :T

We all have our own way of doing things. For me, personally, I agree with the logic that "the host decides".

Of course, rushing is considerably rude and should be requested/given notice of rather than just done outright.

Thank you for your time. :T

Invite sent, welcome, Crusader.

I think I may already be in a clan, so I'll have to look into that before I submit for a join, but due to Warframe constantly crashing as of late (Most recent update), I'm unable to look into it or leave the clan if I choose to.

However, your clan seems very appealing.

Seems like a wonderful group. I saw you on the Steam forums taking the title of "First to reach 1h" in the survival event. I was impressed by that, by the by.

I'm interested in a MLP centered group mainly because I actually got shunned recently during a game due to my IGN being "FillyRarity". Twas not pleasant.

I'll have to get back to you on the requesting to join front, but I'm fairly confident I will ask to join.

My compliments to the clan. Seems nice.

Your username is the reflected opposite of mine in terms of definition...

Anyways...

That 'first to reach 1h' was a circumstantial thing. I admit it was a decent achievement, but, having any expectations to relate to that... well... it may be a bit too soon for that.

Being a casual clan and that I am unwilling to remove any Crusaders for the sake of increasing our standing means that we WILL always have deadweights/ponies we need to help/Fluttershys.

Your reason is quite sufficient. If you should find yourself interested, feel free to come back. :T

Hi

IGN: C0rbec

i am friend of pezol nad caimdelacroix and i want to join this clan so give me invite pwety pwese.

:)

Wow, "Reason : Lol I have friends in here, the rest isn't so important"

Well, that works for now. xD

Yo sup Aexo here... i would like to join CMC.. Why? I feel that the clan can be a bit more hilarious and fun at some times... and most of all, I do need some activities with clan mates(well, kind of boring if u just played with randoms).  And finally... i like ponies :3(real actual ponies)
Im from Singapore.... with a fast Internet. The only time when I experience lag is either when I'm not the dam host or either someone is lagging srsly badly ._.

EDIT: Region would be Asia, if I'm not mistaken :3
EDIT: Hey, I like that title of a Crusader :3

I'd like to join.

I assume that by "region" you mean country, so I'll go with England.

Things I'll be able to contribute: a decent amount of Forma, and a buttload of ferrite.

Edit: Never mind, my region is Europe.

I think you may have missed something in the first post. =/

Yo sup Aexo here... i would like to join CMC.. Why? I feel that the clan can be a bit more hilarious and fun at some times... and most of all, I do need some activities with clan mates(well, kind of boring if u just played with randoms).  And finally... i like ponies :3(real actual ponies)

Im from Singapore.... with a fast Internet. The only time when I experience lag is either when I'm not the dam host or either someone is lagging srsly badly ._.

EDIT: Region would be Asia, if I'm not mistaken :3

EDIT: Hey, I like that title of a Crusader :3

"clan can be - etc etc" (you can't possibly know this, yet. :T)

I think you may have missed something in the first post. =/

Apologies. My reason for joining is that I want a clan to align myself with. Not having many contacts is one of my personal issues with the game.

Also, I know and accept the creeds.

I've read through the Creeds, and I shall follow them.

My region is Europe.

I have been recommended to this clan by Corvid, a close friend of mine.

The reasons I have for wanting to join: I enjoy being in a clan, as I have with many other games. The help you can get from others and the help you can give them. Clan chat is also a nice add-on when it comes to gaming.

Side note: Favourite pony - Rainbow Dash /)^ɛ^(\

I've read through the Creeds, and I shall follow them.

My region is Europe.

I have been recommended to this clan by Corvid, a close friend of mine.

The reasons I have for wanting to join: I enjoy being in a clan, as I have with many other games. The help you can get from others and the help you can give them. Clan chat is also a nice add-on when it comes to gaming.

Side note: Favourite pony - Rainbow Dash /)^ɛ^(\

Invite sent.

Welcome Crusader.

If you'd like a say in clan decisions please ask for an invite to the steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe#

Can I join your Clan, please?  I'm blitzy4 in game.  Thank you for considering me.\

Let's see I play with Stellar (farlander?) and Kaya pretty regularly, and well its ponies, which is really good.

Hmm, you seem to already be in a guild or have a pending invite. That's with "Blitzy4". "blitzy4" comes up as invalid.

If you could get your current clan status cleared up and get back to us, we'll be happy to send you another invite.

Archived