The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Never Play With Elitists Man

alphex2357

So yea I'm not perfect but really this guy made me confused. I think I played with him and mobs  would not spawn so I said it must be broken and left the game. 

vWhTSWc.jpg

right when the match started he said this and left.

XUH5jYd.jpg

I saw this right after the match.

Edited by alphex2357

With these sort of people that talk like they know the game mechanics as if they were a developer. I just ignor them because there is no reasoning with them and I don't like taking commands from ignorant people. Though don't actually press ignor cause they may actualy change one day, then you will be able to talk and be happy.

I feel him a little bit because he probably wanted to have some fun while farming/grinding but you went the easiest way with your nova.

i leave most of the times if there is a nova, mprime can really ruin the fun sometimes Edited by Aeon66

Lolz dude this happened to me soo many times, you'll learn that there will be people like this here and there, but thats no reason to be angry, coz in the end, if you dont think you did anything wrong, then you win.

Being asian, (i went there) If i meet someone like this I pray for them to live a happy life

Also, most people get peeved by nova spamming things, coz it takes quite some fun away

Godspeed :D

P.S. karma to dem :3

Edited by Somedude1000

I feel him a little bit because he probably wanted to have some fun while farming/grinding but you went the easiest way with your nova.

It had nothing to do with the nova it was mostly because mobs would not spawn and I left his game or something like that. Besides I have a penta on me I don't need to use Mprime! ;P