Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Guilty Pleasure Gun :p

TwoCrabs

so guys lets get straight to the question, whats your guilty pleasure gun?....or do you even have one?
what I mean with "guilty pleasure gun" is a gun that is kinda bad but you still love the crap out of it and possibly even formad it :D

my g.p.gs are : the gorgon and gorgon wraith (both 8forma....yes you heard right),my tetra with....8forma.....leave me alone..... my hind with 5 forma,my lato prime with 4 forma, my karak with 5 froma, my seer with 6 forma and right now Im working on overkilling my torid (currently 3forma)
as you might have noticed I spend a lotta forma on weapons(arround 150 in total) that the majority of the playerbase regards as bad, but hey Im having fun doing it and its actualy really entertaining to use weapons that I enjoy, because I like the gun itself and not the dps/damageoutput of it (foreign concept isnt it,huh?)

so comming back to the question do you have any weaponslike this? did you froma them/it or am I alone here?
(Im MR15 btw and have nothing else to do :D)

...also, it's not really a "guilty pleasure", but before U13, I was underway with making mk-1 of awesomeness.

It's actually a decent weapon once you've thrown a potato and a few forma into it. I think it needs about 4 to get it to max potential, and making it shine is curious because the mods that help it best aren't the generally suggested "go-to" ones.

I believe I left off at 3 forma, and r27, but it was quite monsterous, shredding t3 survival up to 40 minutes in.

How are you only MR15? You should be 16 if you have nothing else  to do. What'd you miss

I cant get myself to max out certain weapons like the vulkar, bronko and some melee that are just plain boring

theyre not fun to play with, thus I wont play with them, siimple as that

one thing i need to point out. Karak and Torid are not bad Weapons. Torid should have a much better Status Chance on the Clouds, but other than that, these two Weapons are fine.

at any rate, i don't technically have any guilty pleasure Weapons. the ones that i enjoy, i use. and usually Polarize enough times to be usable anywhere.

if i don't enjoy using it, i dump it. 

one thing i need to point out. Karak and Torid are not bad Weapons. Torid should have a much better Status Chance on the Clouds, but other than that, these two Weapons are fine.

at any rate, i don't technically have any guilty pleasure Weapons. the ones that i enjoy, i use. and usually Polarize enough times to be usable anywhere.

if i don't enjoy using it, i dump it. 

ea I have to agree karak and torrid are awesome weapons, I guess I listed them because theyre just extremely underused :/

I guess the Grataka where i slap all the elemental comboes i can and see all those effects stacks! like the old Rainbow stack back in damage 1.0

Also im feeling tempted to Build the Supra cause... its a Machine gun that fire... lasers... STOP MAKING ALL CLAN TECH USE FORMA DE SERIOUSLY!

They did. Nami Skyla is like the cheapest weapon in the game. No forma required.

The Lato.

Back in damage 1.0 it was a pretty versatile pistol, dealt very mediocre damage. Not great, but not bad either I put 5 forma on it I liked it that much even my profile says it's my most used weapon. Now I'm waiting for DE to unnerf it, back to it's "meh" glory.