Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Anti-Corpus Gun For Low Rank Players

osuman

Question

11 answers to this question

karak is a good gun to get starting out

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Karak

While I agree the Karak is a pretty good weapon, the two neurodes that are needed to craft it will be a problem for a low ranked Tenno.

The http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Strun'>Strun shotgun is a weapon that you can purchase with just credits (25k) and deals mostly impact damage, which is good against corpus' shields.

thanks :) what mods(for warframe) should I use to lower their robot's damage?  Laser resistance?

Redirection - increases shields

Vitality - increases health

Steel Fiber - increases armor (reduces damage dealt to health)

Vigor - increases shields and health

You may want to check the Wiki and Warframe Builder to browse weapon/frame builds.

Any gun that has decent impact damage will work well against the majority of Corpus enemies. Which is basically the majority of Grineer-based weaponry.

As it turns out, here's a handy guide for selecting certain weapons from certain factions to fight other factions:

- Grineer weaponry is mainly anti-Corpus. 

- Corpus weaponry is mainly anti-Grineer.

- Tenno weaponry is mainly anti-Infested.

While there are a few exceptions to these rules, there aren't many.

I... wouldn't

Using a shotgun means you'll be in more danger when you get into fights, as you gotta get in their face.

More importantly, it severly limits your mod development by forcing you to split your attention between shotgun mods and rifle mods. This is especially worse if you've taken the time to farm a Carrier.

I would stick with the Braton series, maybe a Burston, and make a beeline for Earth to farm a few neurodes to make the better rifles, like Karak or Grakata. 

The Magnus and Seer are both pretty good for Corpus too, not sure when you can get Orokin Cells by tho.

Yeah, as much as I love the stats of the Akmagnus that reload is just bad to the point of making the weapon have subpar DPS.  In larger engagements it just isn't practical and in smaller engagements, while it performs exceptionally, the weapons with faster reload can still keep pace.