Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Lost The Best Map For Oxium. Thank You Community

DhoVakiiN

the non-generic MOAs all have massive radial knockdown that ignores all obstacles such as crates, walls, floors, ceilings, etc.

the elite crewmen have a small radial knockdown, similar to the grineer heavy gunner (but not as big).

the flame eximus have basically global knockdowns that are also extremely heavy nukes and also ignore obstacles.

so yea, pretty sure you're talking out of your &#!.

Shockwave Moa knockdowns DO respect walls and obstacles, only the visuals don't, same with flame eximus blasts (which are not Corpus exclusive). I have never seen Elite Crewmen use a knockdown.

The Grineer on the other hand have the blasts, frequent blast procs from Bombards and Hellions, and Shield Lancer shield bashes.

So yeah, pretty sure you are the one talking out of your &#! here.

Edited by egregiousRac

the non-generic MOAs all have massive radial knockdown that ignores all obstacles such as crates, walls, floors, ceilings, etc.

the elite crewmen have a small radial knockdown, similar to the grineer heavy gunner (but not as big).

the flame eximus have basically global knockdowns that are also extremely heavy nukes and also ignore obstacles.

so yea, pretty sure you're talking out of your &#!.

I'm someone who uses melee all the time. And I have never seen the elite knockdown. Shockwave moas have a several seconds windup which can actually be jumped over until you get to the really bad end of hosting(Unlike the grineer)(And non-generic isn't particually accurate, as only two do, one of which basically is a knockdown radius on the ceiling.), and flame eximus are the exception, but eximuses are infinitely less common the heavy units, and then it's a % chance of it being fire. I see them once every few missions, compared to 10-100 in a grineer survival.

Edited by Warriorrogue

so invasions can turn grineer lvls into corpus while corpus into grineers....wtf, was that DE's bull$@%& trick to reduce the gain of oxium for players?

Yeah, it is a totally new thing.  Probably why you didn't know.

Is Kappa sill Corpus controlled?

If so, just farm there. mid/high tier MoDef has always been the go-to for Oxium anyway. You can get like ~50/match if you have a good team.

Kappa is like best Oxium farm in my opinion. Mobile defense is short. Lots of Oxium, if played properly or with nuff skill/good team.

Beside, community has chosen to get Mimas back for Grineer. ^^ Hail our community!

Is Kappa sill Corpus controlled?

If so, just farm there. mid/high tier MoDef has always been the go-to for Oxium anyway. You can get like ~50/match if you have a good team.

yep

if ur farming

make a team of your own

booben: tesla

Nova: AMD and/or MP

BoneDaddy: Loot

Loki/Rhino: Aggro-er

and just stay inside the term and spam everything

That escelated rather amusingly quick. 

Just because the fav is gone dont mean there aint no new to come to become the new love. Love is in the air, plenty of fish in the sea to catch. The riddle continues... 

Its not the end of Oxium farming just yet =)