Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3.0: Pack Hunters

[DE]Rebecca

"Ceres - Kiste is now a Mobile Defense mission"

Albeit keeping Kiste a mobile defence mission, the introduction of this new design is too spread out which does not encourage team work at all and in most cases, all i've seen are players just running around in circles trying to ascertain where exactly the objective markers are due too the tightly compact levels/tunnels/walkways etc.

Great design work but i miss the old Kiste as it was one of my few go-to maps for solo and co-op.

Hi. I am the nova1020 and im writing to you about a topic all warframe fans are pondering. will there be vehicles? you have introduced the warframe clones, and there are decorative vehicle but when will you release a ridible vehicle? i dont mean a big one. posiible just a small greneer hoverbie or some such thing, even with no weapons but we all feel this would contribute greatly to the warframe universe.

consider it.

Well the fact is, that aside from all the great updates in this patch, the Blessing nerf made Trinity a completely useless frame in high level missions. Since the Blessing was the thing that allowed Trinity to revive downed teammates under enemy fire (on real high levels some enemies can take you down in 3-4 well-placed shots) i believe we won't be seeing a lot of Trinities theese days, and in high level void missions, noone will want them in team.

yes it sertinly did make trinity a fialure

I hope some of the devs read this:

I know Blessing was due for a nerf since the corrupted mods appeared - and understandably so - but this nerf is disgusting and it ruined Trinity.

Blessing should have at least been given a range so it forces players to stick with the Trinity instead of running off all over the map on god mode with nothing to worry about. It would encourage team play and for the team to stick together - and I'm sure the Nekros would be happy about that too. This would have been the best option until you figure out a better solution to balance it instead of destroying it, and at the same time destroying Link builds too. But instead of encouraging team play, you have done completely the opposite because as a result our Trinities will now be letting us get hurt and gamble our lives just for a higher possible damage reduction. It's not even recastable which makes it even more pathetic - especially if you just missed the opportunity for a good damage reduction.

You know... just making Blessing a toggle ability with a range would have been a huge step in the right direction. Link and duration builds won't get wrecked this way too.

Blessing should have at least been given a range so it forces players to stick with the Trinity instead of running off all over the map on god mode with nothing to worry about. It would encourage team play and for the team to stick together - and I'm sure the Nekros would be happy about that too.

Actually, I thought that DE would implement exactly this, since it felt quite logical to me.

So, I was doing a t3 survival for over 60 minutes with two Trinities, Rhino Prime and a Loki, two squad members had Corrosive Projection. We had huge luck with the map, there was the room which you can only traverse by running over the ice floor. One Trinity had a Latron Prime (I think, it sure sounded like it) the other one (me) had a Phage. So, no suicide bomber shenanigans.

So, here's my impression of the new Trin gameplay so far:

Energy Vampire- I love it! Our Rhino Prime surely had fun with stomping the highlvl enemies and picking them out of the air without worrying about his energy consumption. He had enough to stomp the area around a downed squadmate and revive them. It happened a lot right after when Plasma Grenades became a oneshot kill for the three 'squishies' in the squad.

Fast Blessing cast- well, that surely helped a ton in sticky situations! Very good, without it, current Trin would be less playable.

More damage reduction for less health- This one I disliked. Gambling the teammate's health for more damage reduction felt uncomfortable. I sometimes needed to monitor the health of a squad way too closely, it especially became crucial in the later levels. It distracted me from the gameplay, to be honest. Wasting energy for a minor heal was not a problem, since Energy Vampire's new tweak. But a minor heal in higher levels was just a waste of 11 seconds and the health gets ripped off really fast in this time window.

I suggest putting Snow Globe's damage reduction mechanics on Blessing. This way, Trinities don't have to stare at their squad's health extremely closely, trying to trigger Blessing only when health of a member has only few pixels left. A small invulnerability of maybe 3 seconds would do everyone good, especially when escaping sticky situations. Wheter or not the Blessing should be recastable when still active? Well, if there's only one Trin in the team, it surely would help a ton.

i am liking the kubrow being on earth makes it more interesting although im wondering if your going to be able to use them like your setinal or like a vapor specter in the future would be a helpful pet so to speak for 1 they are fast and agile and 2 can be hard to kill because of reason 1 but its just a thought