Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3.0: Pack Hunters

[DE]Rebecca

Well first of all thank you DE for another cool update/hotfix. Loved the armor bits and the new secundary.

But do u really think the changes made to invasions will do any good? I've been away from Warframe for sometime now and imagine my surprise when yesterday i saw myself in a corpus ruled Ceres!? It was a real let down! Invasions are killing the starmap and to be honest not worth it. 

Either some planets should be immune to invasions (Ceres, Jupiter, Earth,), retire invasions all together or allow for only 50% of the nodes on that planet to be invaded or something. The solar map is a complete mess because of them!

Once again thank you for the update,

Keep it up.

Edited by Bazools

Trinity is not supposed to be a solo class, guys.

Remember the old saying, "protect the healer/white mage at all costs".

Your tanks are supposed to protect her, not run around like horny dogs humping everything.

...Sorry for that analogy. This update makes teammates protect Trinity on defenses/survivals. If they don't, she's dead. This also means that the way most people play her is completely altered.

I'm not seeing why people can't adapt. I have mained Banshee ever since I finished farming Xini for her damn helmet BP (which took a week and was months ago), and despite her skills being sub-par, I stood with her. I don't need skill spam if I have OP weapons (hi Soma).

Going to check out the Sound Quake changes, hoping for something better than the "meh, it gets terrible after level 25" fact. The thought is what counts - DE actually remembered that Banshee exists, this is why I am glad for this update.

The change of undertow sucks! It costs energy to cast and runs down way too fast. Then if a energy leech gets caught in it you can go from 200 energy to 0 before you can even stand up and that is with a maxed energy siphon on. Hydroid had become my favorite frame, until you folks messed it up. Makes me really wonder what is in the water up there in Canada.

Edited by Lord_Datastorm

"Improved the Fusing process for Mods already installed on weapons. You will now receive a prompt informing you that the Fusion process will exceed the capacity on the specific weapons that the Mod is installed on and will ask you whether you would like to uninstall the mod and continue with the Fusion process or cancel the Fusion entirely.  If there are multiple Fusion conflicts these will be displayed sequentially."

Thanks for this, ive been hoping for this for ages, and asked a few times. Now i can level flow without having to unequip it from all the warframes XD

jtgpfs.png

- Feral Kubrows

New enemies with new AI that need to be fought differently are what Warframe needs, sadly the Kubrows don't really fit that description. You have to understand DE, difficult, yet fair and interesting enemies are based around avoidance or cooperation gameplay No one cares about a new thing to shoot that does nothing interesting to you. If you have just made the Kubrows constantly wallrun and walljump really fast so they are hard to hit and be able to pounce and lockdown a warframe, so that our friends have to shoot it off of us, that would be fun, that would be interesting, that would ADD gameplay, instead of adding nothing, which is what this enemy does right now, it adds nothing.

- New Weapons

Glad to see at least one market weapon making it's way into the game, after such a long spell of temporary plat exclusivity, some powercreep going on, but eh.

- New Cosmetics

Hey, nice, DE finally realized how F2P games are supposed to make money, wonderful, let's just take a look at them in- game ... *all items cost between 35 and 50 platinum*

Are you clucking kidding me. DE, cosmetics aren't about charging a large fee for simple things, they are about offering many options for a low price. Also, if you're gonna be adding items like this into the game, re-do half of your warframe designs to not be as clusterf*cky (Nekros and Zephyr come to mind).

- Better color customization

Good on you DE.

- Vault toggle

Good on you DE, still waiting on Melee channel toggle, so we can finally map out controls to not be so silly.

- Frame changes

Some of these are good, some not so much, I'm giving feedback on the update, plus this isn't the time or place for warframe feedback.

- General changes and fixes

Love the new timers DE, we've been crying for that since forever anyway, love the fixes too, still waiting on the Melee Channel toggle though 

This update gets a 6/10 for being a mixed bag leaning towards good, but still maintaining a lot of the things we're not happy with, specifically in the way DE treat monetization and enemy design.

This is some honest feedback DE, please, don't pass me off as a troll or whatever you do with negative feedback, I'm here to be more helpful to you than the swarm of moronic drones that will never say a bad word about you. Remember, you can't have tough love, without having at least some love.

Edited by Kuhrasu

nerfing trinity is ok, but you ruin trinity too much, why?

1. adding power duration (for example : arcane aura trinity helmet + constitution) : link become much useful, but your blessing sucks, why? if you use constitution+that aura helmet , you only can cast blessing once in 15 seconds. 90% reduction is nothing if you got mobbed on high level.

2. reducing power duration (for example : fleet expertise): sure you can save your friends more often, but link become useless.

3. not adding or reducing power duration : crap, link+blessing doesn't do 100% reduction, even you cast blessing on 10% health and cast blessing. plus, you can only cast blessing once in 10 seconds, thats crazy on high level (please dont talk about mercury,venus, earth or mars)

at least you can make blessing can  be cast multiple times, like snow globe, you cannot cast blessing too much because its energy expensive. trinity also need link, trinity's armor is too thin. if the trinity weakness is energy hungry its still acceptable i think

sorry for bad english 

dem fixes

thanks d.e. very awesome update

EDIT: Feedback on kubrow dens, there should be other source where kubrows can spawn. because dens can be destroyed

heard toggle-able banshee finisher cost 20en per sec, i think its too much

everything else is good

right shoulder and leg accesory cannot be viewed. 

Edited by Ritchel

I know this is only a recent update but hopefully in time i would really enjoy if there was something that made these pack hunters into allys. now i know this may seem far fetched but even if you added a dog whitle to a void reward or made it so they do not attack prime warframes as they are there previous masters. because personally i just get the dogs to follow me to attack grineer anyway. but anyway great update great things added and keep it up you've made warframe that much more amazing as always ;)

this new update makes trinity a piece of S#&$.

trinity was a tank also better tank then rhino when her 4th ability (blessing) was engaged before this update but not anymore then they make some horrible changes in her 4th ability - blessing, now anyone can kill trinity even if she engage her blessing, the worst thing is if you enable blessing and your health reducing and you have duration then you can spam blessing until bless times run out, means trinity can die during blessing,

so please give me my old trinity back, I don't need low spamming time for blessing , just give me my old trinity, if you can't restore my old trinity then I must say - " may rest in peace trinity. " (R.I.P.)

:(((((((

Worst possible update for banshee and nyx , completely broke the builds   , no possible way to use banshee now, are you guys buffing or nerfing !these warframe , they were half dead, fully dead now.. thank you DE , THANK YOU...... ("-_-)

Hilariously polarizing debate. I personally predict that we'll see the toggleables fixed soon enough: I can't imagine them staying power eaters like this. I imagine duration mods will help in the next hotfix.

As for Godtrin, well, frankly, all this debate about "No more 40min high tier survival" is nonsense. I've been in Trinless runs that ran 55-1:20. Get your **** together, and realize that if you OH USE HER FIRST TWO ABILITIES she can still be pretty damn invincible, you just have to OH I DON'T KNOW TRY.
       CLARIFICATION: I was taught, hammer your lunchbox with both spells. Amp your energy vampire so you get more than 25 a pulse and then hit your lunchbox with Well Of Life. Pop it's ugly face occasionally for health. Bring stronk weapons. BE CREDIT TO TEAM IN MORE WAYS THAN UBERING.
Although, if I had to cast my vote? Do as the GLobe does. A quick moment (5-6 seconds) of invincibility to help pull through reviving amidst a crazy firefight.

Edited by Haraswift

The Trinity nerf is well worth. In my oppinion, having a brain dead strategy to pop invincibility and just stand and shoot is not an enjoyable way to play the game. Aditionally, infinite Blessing would make any other defensive ability from other frames in a cell virtually useless. This nerf provides enough incentive to rely on all participating frames' abilities to make it through high level missions. Teamwork people! This is "Warframe" not "Invincible zombies firing guns in the open".

Some good things, some terribad. Emphasis on "terribad" (because you know, it's human nature to only focus on stuff we don't like instead of praising the good stuff). So.... Killing Trinity : CHECKED! Come on guys... really? % damage reduction, based on missing health at the time of cast, in a game where high level enemies do $&*&*#(%& damage? What the hek is wrong with you?! Did you even test it before rolling that horror out?^^'

Now I'll just go with my Valkyr, dreading the day DE once again listens to crybabies and noobs (I hate that word but hey, only logical explanation) that don't understand that Blessing was one of the very few clutches we had to balance the crazy damage scaling in Warframe. Many players used Blessing ONLY after 60-70 minutes in Survivals. Now it's gone. Sad to say I saw this one coming... Easy to anticipate "balancing" with you guys.^^'

Okay, my crybaby time is over. Thanks for the good things anyways, like the toggleable abilities and the end of that freaking auto-vault. I love you just for that!^^

Bleesing needed nerf, i agree.But it's just too much... :( Noone gonna use trinity anymore. :x

So next gonna be valkyr, ha! She has god mode too! Ppl will start to complain about her hysteria mode and... "WAI MY FAV WARFRAME HAS NO GOD MODE NERF VALK, I NO LIKE HER, SO NEEERF" Not gonna mention that  like 80% of players  using  just  rhino... So maybe rhino need nerf not others warframes :D

Edited by Gahra