Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3.0: Pack Hunters

[DE]Rebecca

I know Blessing was due for a nerf since the corrupted mods appeared - and understandably so - but this nerf is disgusting and it ruined Trinity.

Blessing should have at least been given a range so it forces players to stick with the Trinity instead of running off all over the map on god mode with nothing to worry about. It would encourage team play and for the team to stick together - and I'm sure the Nekros would be happy about that too. This would have been the best option until you figure out a better solution to balance it instead of destroying it, and at the same time destroying Link builds too. But instead of encouraging team play, you have done completely the opposite because as a result our Trinities will now be letting us get hurt and gamble our lives just for a higher possible damage reduction. It's not even recastable which makes it even more pathetic - especially if you just missed the opportunity for a good damage reduction.

You know... just making Blessing a toggle ability with a range would have been a huge step in the right direction. Link and duration builds won't get wrecked this way too.

Edited by Dragonrawr

Well i know most ppl are complaining about the trinity nerf, but there are some LOTS of other things that after this patch got broken and buged..

If DE is plaining to balance the game, please do that whitout bugging the rest of the game....

My Drakgoon is a nice exemple, it have 7 bullets on its mag, it shoots 7 times and now after patch, it bugs and only give 1 shot them starts reloading...

Can please fix the Drakgoon 1 clip/reloading bug? I know not much ppl use it, but im one user of it and i love this gun, i supercharge it and put 2 formas on it, and now its broken, and its not even suposed to be changed on any patch...

Sorry for the trinity communit, but i hope DE at least fix the bugs this patch comes whit first, them try to not nerf too much trinity, or solve it other way... bcs DE need to make our game communit happy :D

Get 'em DE! I fully support this entire update. Especially since they saw fit to nerf Overheat. (Still slightly bitter over that, btw.)

I know which frames are supposed to be tank frames, and it was hard to accept that Ember wasn't intended to be one of them.

That being said, I moved on. (For the most part.) Still spent a good chunk of money on this game. I'll continue to love this game no matter what frames or weapons are changed.

So much Trinity crying, I guess few players actually want to have to think while they play.

Previously an entire group didnt need shield/health mods, now you do.

Previously you could have a team of 3 rank 0 frames and a Trinity in T3 and expect never to go down, now you cant do that which is good

Previously enemies that would one shot you without invunlerability, now will actually get balanced back to reasonable damage

Previoulsy sleeping through missions only hitting 4 once every 20 odd seconds, now you actually need to 'play' and think about what you are doing.

All the changes make the game better on the whole and the long term.

You all do realise that you can modify it down to 5 seconds turn around for casting blessing as its base is 10 seconds at rank 3 (so 20+ seconds is your own fault).  If your group mates cant survive for 5 seconds then maybe warframe is just to hard for them or they need to look at how they play/mod, or just maybe the damage scalling on the game is broken for every single other frame.

Fixed Helios' Investigator Precept not properly displaying/calculating its max rank and perpetually behaving like a rank 0 mod. It will also receive a target lock so it doesn’t Get distracted during scans so easily.

I tried it with the brand new hounds : still  a bit wonky. Sometimes it will quickly scan a few, then slow down and take his time to scan the others. Otherwise it works much better.

so you complain you can now kill yourself with blessing + link + ogris, then complain they didn't nerf link?

It sounds like your mis-placing this as a high-risk-reward skill, considering down-time of a frame is when you're not doing damage as a warframe?

Maybe you should go back to ThanksDE and pub land.

Edited by Kinjeto

Love this update! For the cosmetic armor pieces you guys should add in wrist guards and knee pads. Oh and being able to change the colors for those pieces without it forcing you to change the color of your syandna or being able to change the color of each piece individually would be really cool. Can't wait to see more of the armor piece sets! Love you DE!

Two new weapons - cool, new toys.

New creatures - even cooler - more slaughter.

Armor attachments give warframes silly appearance.

Nerf for blessing is like tearing out its greatest utility.

So... thanks for this, overall good update and "thanks" for making Trinity useless. It's not about link+blessing+ogris, but about taking out only tool for being successful in some very, very high levels.

Edited by RogerRocketman

• Fixed an exploit which allowed players to exit from Void and Derelict survival missions and keep all their rewardscmon DE, i didnt get any rhino chassis this way, i can imagine how things will be without it, and and...WHAT if host leaves? why the others must suffer for his faults?

Edited by Alodapos

Previously you could have a team of 3 rank 0 frames and a Trinity in T3 and expect never to go down, now you cant do that which is good

You obviously don't know what a 100th level Corrupted Heavy Gunner damages in one second. Not to mention 4-5.

A low level frame wouldn't survive the time between two Blessing (the old ways).

Well the fact is, that aside from all the great updates in this patch, the Blessing nerf made Trinity a completely useless frame in high level missions. Since the Blessing was the thing that allowed Trinity to revive downed teammates under enemy fire (on real high levels some enemies can take you down in 3-4 well-placed shots) i believe we won't be seeing a lot of Trinities theese days, and in high level void missions, noone will want them in team.

Eh, one thing I've noticed is when Rhino falls off something now, he loses his Iron Skin. Please tell me this is a bug and not the way it's going to be from here on. 

Speaking of... I noticed his iron skin is taking damage from his own stomp, a good 90 percent of the time I use it now he loses his iron skin immediately after. Been testing it a few days now. 

Please tell me that's just a bug as well

Fingers crossed.

Edited by Drastic2000

And again Thank you, DE, great work! You made one more useless frame.

Now you should nerf Vauban's Vortex - it is a cheat! it gives permanent crowd control - enemies just fly around & soak damage.

Nova's Molecular Prime & Antimatter Drop - this abilities deal too much damage & can kill enemies.

Valkyr's Hysteria is cheat! - it gives full invulnerability for 1m40s - imbalance!11

Ash/Loki invisibility abilities - enemies can not attack them but Frames can stealthy attack mobs - this is dis-balance!

Do not fix game's crushes, do not fix entire game at all, just mess good frames with dirt and add more overpowered guns without thinking about the consequences.

(instead remove self damage out of Link, instead add count down to Blessing like its duration * 2 ...)

There were plenty of ways to improve the situation, you chose not even the worst, you have chosen the most idiotic way.

Edited by Prolbo