Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3.0: Pack Hunters

[DE]Rebecca

oh, nice update, thankx for nerfing, think its time to delete my trinity ... the only way to play her now is, to stay on spawn, watch the healthbars and if one is nead dead press 4 ... then have to wait for 30 seconds to cast the next one ... if a teammember dies, S#&$ happens ...but dont touch the weapon and join the battle because u cant hit key 4 if a member is low on health ... why u dont removed trinity completely from the entire game??!?

Nice update with fancy new stuff, but DE, please read this:

nerfing trinity is ok, but you ruin trinity too much, why?

1. adding power duration (for example : arcane aura trinity helmet + constitution) : link become much useful, but your blessing sucks, why? if you use constitution+that aura helmet , you only can cast blessing once in 15 seconds. 90% reduction is nothing if you got mobbed on high level.

2. reducing power duration (for example : fleet expertise): sure you can save your friends more often, but link become useless.

3. not adding or reducing power duration : crap, link+blessing doesn't do 100% reduction, even you cast blessing on 10% health and cast blessing. plus, you can only cast blessing once in 10 seconds, thats crazy on high level (please dont talk about mercury,venus, earth or mars)

at least you can make blessing can  be cast multiple times, like snow globe, you cannot cast blessing too much because its energy expensive. trinity also need link, trinity's armor is too thin. if the trinity weakness is energy hungry its still acceptable i think

sorry for bad english 

really - why nerfing so hard? reduction is something that is pretty useless even on mars or mercury --> when you get mobbed pretty hard and from all sides flying rockeds, 90% is total meh! I agree the old immortality was too much, but lets be something different - like very strong regeneration (like 100 + energy power shield/health per sec) or as the guy that i quoted suggest... just now is unplayable.

Increased Color Customization options! You can now color your Syandana's and other Accessories separately from your Warframe if you so desire!

Maybe I misunderstood this one? I went in expecting to be able to color my Syandana, no luck.

So far everything else is great. 

Edited by Drastic2000

Hey DE what about the fix on eximus debuffing their own team on invasion/infestation titles? It is so damn annoying having a energy thief eximus on the same side the players are...

Also the emperator syandana showing only half of it...people like me paid 50 platinum to get only half of it....

Btw shade events emblems is sticking on frames head....only happens when using sprite skin tho...(started yesterday).

Putting the bugs aside, the buffs and nerfs are cool, the kubrows are nice(even if weak since they are low level mobs), and the guns are awesome.

Increased Color Customization options! You can now color your Syandana's and other Accessories separately from your Warframe if you so desire!

Maybe I misunderstood this one? I went in expecting to be able to color my Syandana, no luck.

So far everything else is great. 

Are you trying to color the event one? I tried with Uru and Emperator and it did worked.

Edited by dehzittow

when i heard from dev stream they were gonna nerf trinity i thought that they wont destroy her, maybe make the invulnerability last less or something around that point ... but not giving her a way different skill :| .. seriously now

as i see that they totally changed trinity's ulti cuz it was too op and game was boring, i would think that the same thing could be said about loki and his invisibility .. so yeah how about nerfing loki and changing completely his skills 

and if we are on a destructive rampage or whatever , please nerf nekros and nova so that i can give up completely on this game .. and btw the energy drain on toggle abilities is not as good as you thought it would be

you guys have my utmost respect but with this update you brought me a great dissapointment .. hope you guys will get back on track

waiting for next update with fixes and CHANGES 

Are you trying to color the event one? I tried with Uru and Emperator and it did worked.

Yeah. I tried it equiped to any of my warframes and I can't color it. It has the same color scheme options as my warframe but changing the colors does no good, it stays black and red. 

Why split chamber didn't work after this update ? now i can shoot 5 times with split chamber equipped, maxed heavy caliber too but no extra grenade comes up and the damage falloff like split chamber didnt give any effect on penta now.. please DE FIX this, unless you want to nerf penta but WHY ?..

thank you

Edited by mulodid

Why split chamber didn't work after this update ? now i can shoot 5 times with split chamber equipped but no extra grenade comes up and the damage falloff like split chamber didnt give any effect on penta now.. please DE FIX this, unless you want to nerf penta but WHY ?..

thank you

Same is happening with lethal torrent and barrel difusion, probaly a bug.

Same is happening with lethal torrent and barrel difusion, probaly a bug.

Have you been tried your penta after this update ?

the damage indicator didn't calculate it right like it was, i've been trying used split chamber penta as a host and guest but after this update penta not receive any effect from split chamber..

Love the changes to Banshee but something is missing: Sonar NEEDS to move with her like Silence does, otherwise it's useless except for dmg buffing in Defence (and even then it's meh)

Edit: Forgot to mention a bug where Silence stayed on permanently after activating

Edited by WubbaDubDub

Fantastic. And how am I supposed to play with Trinity now? This means Blessing only works with reduced HP. You do that to a frame with 15 armor? Am I supposed to use blessing before, or after that a napalm oneshots me? Oh wait...

Thank you, DE.

Updates are a nice thing... generally.

Let's look at this one.

Pros:

- New weapons.

- New visuals (armors). Love them, Need more.

Pretty expensive thou.

- Ash needed some love.

Still need a lot more than you gave him btw.

- New enemies with distinctive attack patterns (Kubrows).

Cons:

- Will be nice to see new weapon types (european crossbow/hand ballista, revolver type granade launcher, silenced automatic rifles (Like AS VAL)/SMGs, GPMGs, anti-material sniper rifles, pump action shotguns, rotary chainguns, etc), not just a new look on the old ones.

- In Devsteam 27 you promised not to nerf Trinity into the ground. That promise was broken.

Thing is - most warframes have only one useful ability. Those who have more than one and let you have more diverse gameplay are nerfed first to never come back to power. This is generally wrong. if people use some things more often than others, you should fix things they don't use, not destroy those they do. But that is another topic, so back to the point.

You completely destroyed the only useful Trinity's ability. Join Frost and RIP, Trinity.

Dependent on warframe health? Seriously? After 40 minutes on T3D/T3S you can have or full health or be dead. Because if your shield is down and you have less than 200 armor it wiil be a MOA oneshot.

So the more you go away from Mercury, the more useless Trinity becomes.

Perfect design decision, 78 out of 5 on the Fail Scale.

Bugs:

- Event Emblem on Carrier Sentinel (with Para skin) is half a meter away from the place it should be.

Overall:

Some solid work. Shame about Trinity thou.

Edited by Outerhell

You said it yourself. For 26 seconds you "laughed" as absolutely nothing in the game could harm you, while you had full reign on all your other abilities, movement, and weapons. Do you really think 26+ seconds of full invulnerability without ANY sort of downside was viable?

The newest version is perfect. It forces Trinity players to actually use a modicum of skill and timing instead of literally sitting there, pressing 4, waiting for the timer to end, press 4 again, pop energy heals if needed, and so on. There was no fun in that. No skill.

This iteration of this skill was -JUST- released. Instead of condemning it immediately, why not try to, oh I don't know, gain a tiny bit of of a thought process and keep an eye on your team's health before using it, like a true Healer "class" player does.

i was one of thous who used blessing sparingly, i made sure not to spam it. 28 seconds isn't as long as you think it is. While a down teammate is half way across the map  because he got stuck in a wall or followed the path that gave time to get there to revive and have maybe  2 or 3 seconds for them to get out or thin the crowd. you start judging others on a lack of skill because they want to play as a frame they like not everybody has high armor shield or health and the few that do hardly ever pay any attention to the others because they just want the kills. 

One thing I have to say: the energy used up while the skill is active needs to be affected by energy efficiency mods. Hope it's just a bug that will be fixed, or there will be no reason to use streamline.

Edited by crisskro

Trinity is not supposed to be a solo class, guys.

Remember the old saying, "protect the healer/white mage at all costs".

Your tanks are supposed to protect her, not run around like horny dogs humping everything.

...Sorry for that analogy. This update makes teammates protect Trinity on defenses/survivals. If they don't, she's dead. This also means that the way most people play her is completely altered.

I'm not seeing why people can't adapt. I have mained Banshee ever since I finished farming Xini for her damn helmet BP (which took a week and was months ago), and despite her skills being sub-par, I stood with her. I don't need skill spam if I have OP weapons (hi Soma).

Going to check out the Sound Quake changes, hoping for something better than the "meh, it gets terrible after level 25" fact. The thought is what counts - DE actually remembered that Banshee exists, this is why I am glad for this update.

i do agree with the protect the healer because i always played the healer role in everything i was on,.but in this game most others don't care if your there or not unless there clan or friend.. i did a 4 person deference on Jupiter and died in a room with a mag an ember and a frost in front of me, and not one help or even tried to get to me and that was before this update. the that's not to say everybody is like that though but people are greedy little animals that do want to run around and hump everything. 

this would be nice for the next update:

- bring back the old dojo design, the new is awfull and to clean

- give frost his snowglobe back so its useless after more then 40 waves in defense 

- give trinitys blessing back, because she is completely useless now

- lower the networkusage, got 1 mbit upload and thats much enough for a 4-player game. with 2 players on a defence it needs more then 800 kbit networkcapacity atm. if 3 or 4 players are on the battlefield its only lagging for them.

- after the second nerf of damage 2.0 there is no way to get weapons configured completely for every enemytype. since its possible to combine 2 elemental-mods in line, these 2 slots are missing to configure the weapon right how its needed to be. implement corrosive, explosion, toxin, gas, magnetic cards or give 2 new slots they missing now.

- remove collission on drops like ammo, energy, health, mods: vaubans ability items collides on them and  so they need to be thrown more often to get it right in place (if u have enough energy) ... ogris, penta, stug and so on, weapons who can kill yourself collides to on that invisible drops so u can kill yourself without knowig why because u cant see that invisible drops lying around.

- fix spawns in tower-defense and other defenses where mobs getting stuck every round at there spawns

- get better detection who could be host. check internet-speed as well!! so the gameplay has less lag

- bring back eris with infested. there is no way to play normal missions with infested

- rebalance corpus/grineer on solar-map. you always need to reconfigure your weaponset if u want to play on a planet (since dmg 2.0)

- fix some doors they dont open but shown as accessable in missions

- fix client-crashes with nova in defense when to much enemies are marked and explode

dont nerf necessary things in the game and fix bugs/problems to get a better gameplay. that makes much more fun then new useless items, weapons, gamemodes, enemies ...