Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Have Wings Omg I Hope We Get Them In Game.

Just saying idk whats so ninja about us lol

I don't see any resemblance or theme to being a ninja

Historically, they were like the special forces of their time, once they became more "organized."

Ninjutsu, which entails the training of ninja, is about survival and unconventional warfare, consisting of several teachings and fighting arts.

Ninja were average villagers or farmers who took up arms for their own survival, samurai who lost their master or were shamed in batte, etc. They evolved over time, grew more organized, became swords for hire, started schools and clans.

Different ninja did different things, for their own gain or hired to do the dirty work of others. Mercenaries, swords for hire. Of course, the typical tasks that we all know of were also performed, assassination and whatnot, but that's not all there is to them, far from it. (Not everyone in the CIA is a trained assassin) Some were bodyguards, others were tasked with gathering information or spreading/planting misinformation and open combat isn't unheard of, when necessary, like The Siege of Fushimi Castle, where ninja are reported to have assisted in it's defense, which led to the battle of Sekigahara, after which ninja of the Koga and Iga clans served the shogunate as guards and police forces. There's also the Shimibara Rebellion, which is very well-documented.

Equipment-wise, they took advantage of whatever they could get their hands on, used whatever the situation demanded, including explosives and firearms. But not only man-made items, they learned the world around them, utilizing nature as a weapon against their enemies.

They had no uniform, no black pyjamas. They dressed like anyone else, would sometimes wear samurai armor, or small, lighter chain armor tucked under normal clothing.

Those are the ninja of the past, media has skewed their image, but we need to look past the media-fueled misinformation and how ninja used to be in a time long gone.

Looking past the past, there are ninja equivalents that exist today that most people know the names of, but aren't really thought about in that way.

As ridiculous as it may seem, compared to what we know is real, it could be a safe assumption to say that, in the future, if this tech were real, Tenno could definitely be the ninja of their time.

Edited by FatalX7

I would greatly prefer it if wings were kept in the realm of East-Asian MMO's, where the major demographic would appreciate them better.

I'm from SEA and I don't find wings to be fitted with Warframe. Armor? Sure. Wing? Nope.

If there is Zephyr prime that can sprout holographic wings when she activate her first power then it would be acceptable. Or a pseudowing that act more like weapon (but that would be more spider legs- tentacle thing than wings anyway.)

I'm from SEA and I don't find wings to be fitted with Warframe. Armor? Sure. Wing? Nope.

If there is Zephyr prime that can sprout holographic wings when she activate her first power then it would be acceptable. Or a pseudowing that act more like weapon (but that would be more spider legs- tentacle thing than wings anyway.)

All of my yes.  Say no to anime stuff in Warframe.

In my humble opinion, the only frame that should ever get wings (not permanent, but temporarily during the use of skills) is Valkyr Prime. That is, of course, assuming the Prime is wildly different than the vanilla version and they decide to really dive into the whole "valkyrie" (who are more often than not depicted with wings) theme.

I feel like Zephyr's concept lends itself more to having wings than Valkyr. I mean, if we're saying the *only* frame that should ever get wings...