Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Have Wings Omg I Hope We Get Them In Game.

My take on the Mag Prime entry was that it was some sort of gear the Tenno could wear to allow EVA activity--like boarding enemy ships.

The addition of addon cosmetic armor pieces could be a hint in that direction: visible gear for warframes. Although, stat helmets are not longer a thing, perhaps a shift to one time use visible gear might be something DE is considering.

In my humble opinion, the only frame that should ever get wings (not permanent, but temporarily during the use of skills) is Valkyr Prime. That is, of course, assuming the Prime is wildly different than the vanilla version and they decide to really dive into the whole "valkyrie" (who are more often than not depicted with wings) theme.

Uh... what?

Valkyrjur rode wolves in the original eddas, nothing about wings in them.

Or at leastr Gunnr rode a wolf.

In my humble opinion, the only frame that should ever get wings (not permanent, but temporarily during the use of skills) is Valkyr Prime. That is, of course, assuming the Prime is wildly different than the vanilla version and they decide to really dive into the whole "valkyrie" (who are more often than not depicted with wings) theme.

And Non-Prime Valkyr should get a tail to make up for it. (not temporary, but permanently)

I dont see why not, nothing in this game makes sense anymore

I mean we are supposed to be ninjas and look at all the S#&$ we can do.

Go for it DE be crazy.

I think we're the farthest from being ninja's

I mean the're nothing really ninja about any aspect of the game besides the wall run. . . .

But they don't have to be ninja's for that anyways