Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinty More Op Then Before.. Video Proof.

Kato-san

always someone trying to get something nerf'd into the ground

Her energy vampire is really OP now, no need to wait for pulses.  And her blessing there is all ready a work around to make it 99% dmg reduction for whole team.

I wish they were more serious about balance...

Edited by MindlessWar

IKR, WTF is going on ?

Why would anyone cry about being too strong this is a videogame its all about being too strong FFS.

STOP WITH THE NERFS !!

What you think games should be about not able to die and killing everything with the press of 1 button without aiming?  So u want a game that a 1 year old can play without even having to think?.... I do not see the fun in that.

Cool. I asked in the initial ability rework thread if the duration of toggle abilities was going to be potentially infinite with an infinite energy source (namely EV), and nobody seemed to care. Oh well.

@ The Sound Quake exploit

Becomes ultimate CC with Energy Vampire backing.

always someone trying to get something nerf'd into the ground

lol... let keep nerfing until she become a piece of trash for good or until no one would even care to play or be jealous... oh, maybe then someone would still say, hey why do we have a piece of trash warframe here? Need to get rid of it!!

IKR, WTF is going on ?

Why would anyone cry about being too strong this is a videogame its all about being too strong FFS.

STOP WITH THE NERFS !!

Can't tell if sarcasm, or you're being a silly tenno.....pretty sure it's sarcasm.

What you think games should be about not able to die and killing everything with the press of 1 button without aiming?  So u want a game that a 1 year old can play without even having to think?.... I do not see the fun in that.

You say it like Warframe requires any thinking to begin with. 

Edited by DavidBallZ

Reading the patch notes I was willing to bet, anything, that there would be at least one complaint thread on the first page. I was wrong, it's the top thread. Can we at least test it out for a few (more) hours first?