Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Left For A Month....what The Hell Did You Do?

Gigaus

"Endgame" to me is a general term for what people who reached the top (got everything) do regularly.

Now that DE has officially stated that fighting endlessly scaling enemies is not endgame, we wait to see what DE will cook up.

But looking at the new "armor" pieces... I think they lost their minds.

Then why are infinitely scaling enemies still in the game?

God forbid an exploitable ability be rectified to allow for a more interesting, challenging and rewarding experience.

Nova is next.

now they just need to make the game challenging.

Next patchnotes:

Gun range reduced to 15m, long range kills trivialized enemy types. 

Please remove your Founders badge.

Are you actually insinuating that this Hunter Founder's badge has some impact? First time I heard of it if it does. All I knows is that I bought it so I could have Excalibur Prime. By the way, I played Trinity now with her "Nerf". I quotated it, because it doesn't really seem too much like a nerf. Her ability still has limitless range and heals much faster than Oberon. She just doesn't have invincibility like she used to. She isn't broken anymore. I think that is a good thing

Trinity's been nerfed into the ground, and is basically useless. I'd like an explanation DE for this mess you made. Now.

I didn't pay you good money to continually shoot yourself in the foot, and look for new ways to burn bridges with your user base. WE get it, you don't understand what your playerbase wants; They want long games and showboating for bragging rights. And while I don't agree with it, removing it from the game and in turn your only real endgame will only lead to less, and less people playing your game.

So I'd like to know; Why? What possible reason could you have for continually removing features that diminish your end game, and your game as a whole's longevity?

I hope this is sarcasm... because trinity feels more fluid than ever.

Maybe if you actually tried the changes and adapt you'd see that trinity is in a good place now.

you  actually have to monitor everyones health now.

LIKE A HEALER

A MEDIC.

Sheesh go back on break please.

Are you actually insinuating that this Hunter Founder's badge has some impact? First time I heard of it if it does. All I knows is that I bought it so I could have Excalibur Prime. By the way, I played Trinity now with her "Nerf". I quotated it, because it doesn't really seem too much like a nerf. Her ability still has limitless range and heals much faster than Oberon. She just doesn't have invincibility like she used to. She isn't broken anymore. I think that is a good thing

Psst, he was almost certainly talking to the creator of the thread seeing as how he didn't reply directly to you, so pump the brakes on the outrage.

And as to the rest of you, &!$$ off. I'm entitled to my opinion, and I do know better than you

No, you don't.

You also don't seem to realize that statements like these are basically flame bait and you shoot yourself in the foot concerning credibility when you convey these types of messages.

Your claiming that the majority of the players are butthurt about Trinity, so care to provide the source of your statistic?

5 years in the industry and you somehow didn't see that god mode in a multiplayer game as a bad thing as you were benefiting from it. Ironic, no? I won't even get into the semantics of how such a thing is broken on an incredible level, as others have already (and summarily had gotten shot down by fingers in ears and 'lalalalala') mentioned.

5 years in the industry and you somehow didn't see that god mode in a multiplayer game as a bad thing as you were benefiting from it. Ironic, no? I won't even get into the semantics of how such a thing is broken on an incredible level, as others have already (and summarily had gotten shot down by fingers in ears and 'lalalalala') mentioned.

OP should honestly just quit warframe.  I'm sorry, but his frankly toxic, entitled, idiotic attitude is sickening.  I mean, he probably will along with many others when Nova gets balanced if he doesnt already because of Trinity....

Nothing lost.    Eh, but it will be unfortunate.  Such a waste.

Edited by Gaminus

Just mock ignorant, brainless, thoughtless MetaGAEMurs like him who don't like the fact that you cant win a mission with a single button press.  Their input is worthless and quite frankly, harmful.  Can you imagine a game made by people like this?

Wouldnt be any worse then the game DE has pumped out.

This post made me depressed because its actually true.

The Trinity change was needed. As it stood for a long time, many Warframes where much higher in capability. Trinity, Rhino and Nova being at the top. Just today Trinity was moved SLIGHTLY lower on that list and it was well deserved.

On a side note........ all hail Ash.

Hail Ash.

People complained relentlessly to the devs OP OP OP OP OP, so thy are nerfing everything.

Because Trinity was bullS#&$.  And so is Nova - she's next.

Plus it doesn't help that this game is &!$$ easy for the most part.  We simply want more challenge!  And luckily, DE are working on a good and proper metagame now.

If you can't realize that these nerfs are necessary, I fear you may have neurological issues.  Please go to a doctor.

Edited by Gaminus

Trinity's been nerfed into the ground, and is basically useless.

Oh man. Pls. After this sentence, I laughed so hard my sides hurt. This whining happend for so many things in this game already that I simply cant take your whine serious. But go on and tell all the world that this and that is doomed to death like 234235132452345623 other useless threads allready did.

/thread