Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios/Scanner Issues

blackflashcannon

After Update 13.4.1 . . . with Helios fixed, unfortunately the problem doesn't go away.

I don't have any sentinel so I will assume that this happens only with manual scan.

- The Codex Scanner won't show any visual on Faction you ally with . . . let's say there's invasion outbreak on Grineer's Planet and you have already scanned them all(Butchers/Lancers/Troopers ETC.).

Moreover, The message "Target Already Scannedwon't show up. And you're able to scan them even The Codex Entry for them was completed. 

and from that point bring up another issue

- Even the visual green light appears on objects, already completed, the message "Target Already Scanned" won't show up when you target them with scanner and YES, They're able to be scanned again. GOD, NO!!!

Edited by mythmizz

Helios has been improved A LOT over last few updates, thanks for the support.

In my opinion, the only codex entry that Helios should be able to scan, even when your codex for that entry is full, are the plants on earth. When i first started playing solo earth runs, helios would scan and collect all the plants for me. Once i finished threshcones, it stopped scanning those for me automatically, as it does all other entries.

However, I would suggest allowing helios to scan all the plants and collect those for you, because that really is one of the primary functions of helios - to scan so you dont have to..

I love reaching the end of a mission and seeing a random rare plant reagent because my trusty helios found it for me. I am going to be upset when my codex entry finishes jadeleafs and the other rare reaggents, because helios usefulness will continue to drop as i finish the earth plants codex entries.

To add to this, Helios does NOT scan when you are not the host. I can comfirm it, I've tested it many times. Please fix it. D:

This isn't true at all. My host isn't good at all so I am never the host and trust me my Helios is scanning things like normal.

• 1 month later...