Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Wild Staff Member Has Appeared!

DE_Adam

-Snip-

Hey Adam! It's nice to meet you! Always nice to meet another person of the industry, especially one with such a bright and cheerful introduction. I am xShadowsaur of the Wraithforce clan and Order of the Eternal Lotus alliance, been playing this game for over a year now and I am in love with it! I can't wait to see you around. Be sure to hop in on a few primetimes, we love our guests! I hope you have a great weekend and hey, maybe i'll bump into you in-game!

What is it about Valkyr that make you like her so much?... Her Hysteria attacks or the complete lack of that pesky shield thing that those noobs like so much?

I've always been a pretty melee-oriented player, so the ability to Warcry for armor and some crazy attack speed plus a little AoE stun on the side is definitely appealing.  She also looks pretty awesome, which is half the battle.

welcome adam :)

hope you like working at DE and interacting with the community

something special for you here

tumblr_n0cvm868AH1sig16bo1_250.gif

they're white (No not racist) / fluffy / and cute what more could you want

Edited by DiBBz

that's... an interesting position. but hey, i guess a position that's actually needed. i won't question it.

i look forward to the increased behind the exterior walls communication i expect from having a person that's specifically dedicated to it.

perhaps this is just what Warframe is in need of, who knows.