Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Wild Staff Member Has Appeared!

DE_Adam

i just love valkyr for some reason, not sure why. i have a blast in her ult, and i love being in it from 45-60 min mark in survivors to both help raise teammates and to do groundslams to knock down the enemy and finish em with fist flurries while their down. also love her for the rip line manuverability and when my friends are on to pull them around with ripline or to pull them back when we are racing to the exit. wish she'd have more health though, just started playing my saryin to lv her up and with the same vit mod she gets 1100 hp vs valkyr's 740 hp (don't really find that far, think that it should be switched where valkyr has 1100 with a maxed vit and saryin has 740).

Hello, Adam.

Certainly not an easy job you have there. 

As enthusiastic as you sound, PM bombards and toxic enchanges after posts you make, might get the better of you.

Also people here have the tendency to make the same threads over and over without bothering to check if such threads only recently existed allready. Like the infamous "gender choice" threads. So the forum can be quite cluttered.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. May you have much success in your job.

She also looks pretty awesome, which is half the battle.

Does that include the restraints? I always thought the restraints especialy those on the arms kind of ruin the design, because they raise too many logic issues.

Though this might also have something to do with seeing the different Warframes as classes used by Tenno with similar personalities, rather than every Warframe being a one of a kind character. Doesn't help that it looks like the devs themselves can't decide on what they are. So having the Tenno replicate the restraints especialy the messed up one on the arms, always bothered me.

I think she would look better with the arm restraints replaced with Tenno style wrist guards.

But that's just me.

Edited by Othergrunty

Welcome DE_Adam I hope you have a good time on the forums.

On a practical note take a Handspring mod and Flame Repellent mod if you're going to go any deeper (Please somebody has to get this joke).

I get the flame repellent joke. But the handspring mod has yet to ...pop up.

okay that was bad.

[...]

Does that include the restraints? I always thought the restraints especialy those on the arms kind of ruin the design, because they raise too many logic issues.

[...]

I think [Valkyr] would look better with the arm restraints replaced with Tenno style wrist guards.

But that's just me.

I actually like the restraints. That said, i would also like to see Valkyr without it. And that now is a real possibility. As they have done with Frost, Banshee and Volt, where you can now replace their arm and shoulder guards with the new armor plates. Perhaps one day we will get forearm customization items, and then we'll see Valkyr without the blocky Corpus restraints.

Edited by MrCranky_BR

Oooooh, nice to meet ya Adam.

Hopefully with you around, communities can hear more about what's happening behind the desk of DE.

Definitely waiting for your writings

Edited by Lorche

She doesn't trust me with coffee, so for now I get her post-it notes.

Well, to be fair, it's hard to injure yourself with post its.

Of course. now I've said this, a rash of nasty post it related paper cuts will sweep Canada.

I apologise in advance for the suffering I've caused.