The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Calling It Now, The Starmap Is Going To Be Completely Taken By The Corpus

Hexerin

After a few forma I'm a little scared of my angstrum. One wrong move and I'm splattered across the room.

On the other hand the Brakk is a powerful, reliable sidearm that can be modded for just about anything and has no intention of killing me.

I've seen people using the corrupted mod putting themselves into trouble indeed. Other than that the angstrum is a lot less dangerous than a penta or an ogris. The brakk is merely doing fine against a boss such as vay hekk and imo 5 forma for one guy isn't worth the hassle.

Guys you do realize that the brak is a bad weapon compared to the angstrum? It's good compared to the tons of useless secondary weapons we have but the Angstrum rules them all.

i don't care how it's good or bad, it's just the last weapon i can can't get in the game, so i'll support corpus until i get it even i'll have to make another 500 invasion runs.

Edited by Tavkel

it's only a matter of time so long as invasion rewards continue to always favor siding with corpus.

Nah.

and then DE release a event which either give a weapon or a mod with proc (fire or ice) or even better (more like liars) a combo mod (blast, corrosive, magnetic, etc) as a single mod and/or with proc chance -_-

it's only a matter of time so long as invasion rewards continue to always favor siding with corpus.

To be honest, I think they need that to re-conquer Mars. After all, Nef is getting kind of lonely, with no adjacent Corpus nodes to keep him company. 

• 2 months later...

IMO, it'd just be a new problem akin to what we already have. They need to have grineer reclaim their territory (a mini-event or excuse to use those formorians), implement measures for a planet never to lose it's balance, and make the special nodes where special enemies only appear(ex: Zagan's leech osprey's) remain forever untouched. The moment invasions came to ps4 we lost Grineer, the fact you guys lost Ceres had me concerned as I didn't think that was possible and since updates take so long, it's only a matter of time until we suffer the same fate.

This. This is the right idea. Each faction needs to have fortress planets that cannot be taken, strongholds from which they launch events like a new Fomorian invasion, or a Harvester production facility. Where we can go on crazy quest missions deep into the heart of enemy territory, where the odds of survival are 10% or less.

Everything else can be contested, and what happened to the idea of allowing clans to spark invasions with some artifact from the clan lab?

...Um, am I the only one supporting Grineer? I only support Corpus when I don't have a mark >_> and G3 marks don't stack, neither do harvester marks unlike Stalker. So yeah, I prefer 35,000 credits (small) compared to the useless 3 fieldron that I no longer need since I have so many already .3.

Calling it now: one possible outcome from the complete set of possible outcomes will result.

I think the idea is that he is stating a specific possible outcome as the predicted outcome. 

Anyhow, I think the starmap will be taken by The Borg. 

...Um, am I the only one supporting Grineer? I only support Corpus when I don't have a mark >_> and G3 marks don't stack, neither do harvester marks unlike Stalker. So yeah, I prefer 35,000 credits (small) compared to the useless 3 fieldron that I no longer need since I have so many already .3.

You're not alone. I'm prefering to fight for the Grineer against Greedy Milk as well... Either because they give me guranteed Orokin Cells or Credits. ^^

Guest Tehnoobshow

They added in a system a while ago, where if a faction's planet was completely taken over(Ex. Phobos is all Corpus), the original faction (Grineer) would start launching invasions more frequently and with better rewards until they take back the planet. No need to worry.

They added in a system a while ago, where if a faction's planet was completely taken over(Ex. Phobos is all Corpus), the original faction (Grineer) would start launching invasions more frequently and with better rewards until they take back the planet. No need to worry.

Well, it does not seem to work at times. 

It'll happen eventually.

I think another addition would be if the original faction of a planet would have a faster takeover rate if its planet has been taken over mostly or totally by the opposing faction. 

That way, we can feel that the original faction is pulling all the stops to get its planet back. 

Should these special/fortress nodes have different tilesets.  For example, a node on Earth features the Twin Sisters' castle, while one on Jupiter features the Harvester factory.  Also, could controls that specific node give that faction bonuses.  Think for Sabotage mission Oro.  If a faction controls that node, then they can randomly choose the Ciceros toxin bonus which poisonous grenades can be thrown by owning faction.

By the way: 

In the name of Profit!

Never!!!  Support the Grineer, and save our brothers and sisters Tenno!!!