Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

G3 Farming: Any Tips?

razorbak92

Question

Hey guys. Everybody knows the way to farm the Grustrag Three (Doing invasions, get deathmark and running invasions over and over again). But, I heard about that invasions are long and not really helpful to farm the G3. Also I heard about the Grineer and sabotage missions are better to make they spawn. Is that true? Do you know other ways working to farm them?

9 answers to this question

But, I heard about that invasions are long and not really helpful to farm the G3. Also I heard about the Grineer and sabotage missions are better to make they spawn. Is that true?

The reason Invasions may seem long is because it's an exterminate of often hundreds of Grineer. It's also not helpful that the spawn bugs at times, leaving you wandering around for 5 more minutes trying to make the last enemy spawn.

I can't confirm if Grineer sabotage missions make them spawn often. For me, they spawned on Invasions, regular Exterminate, and Survival so far, or random missions during alerts that I haven't kept track.

So I only have one advice to give: do not "farm" them. After getting a deathmark, just play like normal, play Grineer missions often with other objectives in mind (beacons hunting, battle pays, alerts). Don't think too much about G3 coming for you, but be vigilant by bringing at least one leveled weapon to fight against them if it happens.

For instance, last night, I was playing invasions against Grineer to get some credit battlepay. G3 attacked our team and we defeated them, giving us both Brakk Barrel and Receiver together. I never asked for it, nor was I looking for it (since I already got the Brakk from the event, and Natural Talent twice), but hey, they came to us.

Edited by Casardis

I'm not absolutely sure about this but they seem to spawn more often if you're alone on a relatively more difficult mission with mostly unranked or lowly ranked gear in a grineer tileset.  I think survival is preferable as if they don't come for you by the 5 min mark then you know they aren't coming.

Get death mark, then go to a G3 farming group (so that there is 4 people with death marks, which equal about 20% chance of G3 spawinig). Afterwards, go to the easiest grineer mission and quickly do it. Repeat the last step until G3 spawns.

Guest Tehnoobshow

I'm not absolutely sure about this but they seem to spawn more often if you're alone on a relatively more difficult mission with mostly unranked or lowly ranked gear in a grineer tileset.  I think survival is preferable as if they don't come for you by the 5 min mark then you know they aren't coming.

Lol the G3 are cowards just like the stalker.