Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime

Zakharon

What are the chances of Ash Prime being released with his next patch to blade storm or in the near future, I want to put a reactor into my Ash but I don't want to waste it just to find out that Ash Prime will come out in a week and I only have 1 reactor left. P.S. I don't have a lot of plat so buying a reactor after wasting one doesn't sit well with me.

Anything can happen.

What I really want is for DE to release a teaser video showing Loki's Hammerhead Helmet... then have it suddenly cut to something else.

Better yet, have the shadow of Ash Prime getting closer and closer and right before it becomes visible have Loki Prime use Switch teleport on him

Since the last Warframe to get the Prime treatment was Rhino Prime, I'd actually expect the next one to come out to be one of the female Warframes. And given how long she's been out, my guess would be Nyx Prime.

Better yet, have the shadow of Ash Prime getting closer and closer and right before it becomes visible have Loki Prime use Switch teleport on him

Or have Ash Prime assassinate Loki Prime or release both at once 

Since the last Warframe to get the Prime treatment was Rhino Prime, I'd actually expect the next one to come out to be one of the female Warframes. And given how long she's been out, my guess would be Nyx Prime.

Based on the pattern of the other frames, it will be a male.

Excal Prime - Frost Prime // Mag Prime - Ember Prime // Rhino Prime - (Loki possibly) // (female) etc

NO! NO ASH PRIME. NO LOKI PRIME. NO PRODMAN PRIME!...FOR THE LAST TIME, HYDROID IS COMING NEXT YOU FOOLS!

You should know that theres a chance hydroid may not ever get a prime. I am pretty sure that in a stream DE said that every warframe up to Vauban I believe will get a prime at least, but any frame released after that may or may not.

If Ash Prime ever arrives I hope his helmet (particularly the top and forehead part of it) is something like this:

HayabusaArmor.png

I know the eye slits would make him look very Gundam and isn't warframe at all.  I'm hoping for the rest of his default face to remain the same but the top part to look like this Hayabusa Armor from HALO.

You should know that theres a chance hydroid may not ever get a prime. I am pretty sure that in a stream DE said that every warframe up to Vauban I believe will get a prime at least, but any frame released after that may or may not.

DON'T RUIN THE HOPE YOU FOOL! NOOOOO!!